Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hypothetical question: If say you guys could get only three figures to represent each side (Team Cap and Team IM), which three figures would you get for each side that you feel would best represent it?

Cap:
Cap
Bucky
Agent 13

Iron Man:
Iron Man
Black Panther
War Machine

I'd probably get these two too:
Spiderman
Scarlet Witch

Hypothetical question: If say you guys could get only three figures to represent each side (Team Cap and Team IM), which three figures would you get for each side that you feel would best represent it?

Team Cap:
Captain America
Hawkeye
Scarlet Witch

Team Iron Man:
Iron Man
Black Widow
Vision

Those would be my choices, but just because they're my favorite match ups

Interesting choices.

Team Cap:
- Captain America
- Bucky/The Winter Soldier
- Falcon

Bucky and Falcon are his two best friends and the two guys that would stand on his side no matter what, no questions asked.

Team Iron Man:
- Iron Man
- War Machine
- Black Widow

*Black Panther and Vision as honorable mention

Team IM to me would be a tougher roster to give a short list to. I'm going to go with War Machine for the number two slot because like Falcon and Bucky for Cap, he's essentially Tony's right hand man and would support him, no questions asked. The third slot is a little trickier. Black Panther and Vision would make for a stronger character, but I would go with Black Widow just because up until this point in the story, she's played a much bigger role.

Going further, if I were to just get two figures for each side, it'd be Cap and Bucky for team Cap and IM and WM for team IM.

Team Cap

Captain America
Bucky
Falcon

Team Iron Man

Iron Man
War Machine
Black Panther

Team Cap
Captain America
Winter Soldier
Falcon

Team IM
Iron Man
Spider-Man
Black Panther

Only plan to purchase Spider-Man and Black Panther though.

Team Cap:
Cap
Hawkeye
Scarlet Witch

Team Tony:
Iron Man
Black Panther
Spidey

(probably the only figures i'll get)

Probably, without really knowing how and why the others align... if you are representing allegiances,

Team Cap:
Captain America
Bucky
Falcon

Team Iron Man
Iron Man
War Machine

Those 5 pick themselves. The 3rd Iron Man team member is harder to call. Black Widow made her debut in an Iron Man movie, but she had a bigger role in a Cap movie, and a strong alliance to him there. Vision is almost Tony's child in a way. He was created using the J.A.R.V.I.S AI. I'm leaning more towards him(it?)

I think the essential figures would be Cap and Bucky for Team Cap and Iron Man and Black Panther for Team Stark. The third figures from each side would be up to your preference.

I think the essential figures would be Cap and Bucky for Team Cap and Iron Man and Black Panther for Team Stark. The third figures from each side would be up to your preference.

:exactly:

If I could only get three of each it would be...

Team Cap:
Captain America
Winter Soldier
Falcon

Team Iron Man:
Iron Man
Black Panther
War Machine

Only plan on getting Winter Soldier, Hawkeye, Black Panther and Agent 13 (if made) from this film though.

Team Cap
Captain America
Bucky
Falcon

Team Iron Man
Iron Man
War Machine

The last spot on Team Iron Man is a tossup between Black Panther and Spider-Man.

Last edited:
Team IM:
Black Widow
Black Panther
Spider Man (hi guys)

Team Cap:
Scarlet Witch
Winter Solider (or Hawkeye)
Agent 13

Probably, without really knowing how and why the others align... if you are representing allegiances,

If I was however going on what figures interest me and who I would want to add to my collection, with limited funds and space, while not keeping it a mirror image of my AoU collection.

Team Cap
Ant-Man (still don't know about this design over his last)
Scarlet Witch
Falcon

Team Iron Man
War Machine
Black Panther
and most likely Iron Man, (not the PP, but a MMS) as it is different enough to the Mk3 and 43 I have

I'm thinking of selling my 43 for the 46. Bleeding Edge was my favorite look from the comics.

n2Mxyyv.gif

I would in a heartbeat.

Back