Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome trailer! Love that they included the "I can do this all day" line again.

So two trailers down, and still remotely no sign of a scale maille suit.

or Giant Man..or Hulkbuster...or Hulk...or a bunch of other rumored things- I hope we get tons of surprises when it comes out- Spidey reveal should have been saved under wraps

Was neat. Movie looks fantastic.

But there's something about Spider-Man's suit. It's cool. I'll get the figure and love it. But...there seems to be this tendency to need to break up large colors with lines and stuff. It's not just on costumes. I see this on cars/motorcycles all the time. Gotta pin stripe everything and scallop it and all that. The black lines on Spiderman suit feel like that to me. I know most people really like that stuff. Me, not so much. I prefer the clean look. I think the amazing spiderman 2 suit was better looking.

or Giant Man..or Hulkbuster...or Hulk...or a bunch of other rumored things- I hope we get tons of surprises when it comes out- Spidey reveal should have been saved under wraps

I don't think hulk or hulkbuster show up

HI-RES of Spidey

Captain-America-Civil-War-Spider-Man-Costume-Eyes-Official.jpg

I'm calling it now: Hot Toys CW Spidey will come with webbed-up shield as accessory a la Vision with Mjolnir

The first three I could see not making trailers, since if any of them do make an appearance, their parts would be limited. Spidey I can see making an appearance in a trailer since it's long been confirmed that he's going to be in the film, so there wouldn't really be any surprise there.

I personally hope it does, but I realistically don't think the scale maille suit will make an appearance if you haven't seen it by now in any capacity. As I've stated before, I judge this based on TWS trailers. You saw scenes in them with Cap wearing both the SS and the GA suit because both ended up having a significant amount of screen time, so there wasn't any surprise as to what suits you were going to see him in during the film. If the scale maille suit makes an appearance for say a climactic battle scene at the end and has some good screen time, I can't imagine them not showing at least one fleeting scene in any trailer in which he has it on.

In before the "this is the best Spidey figure ever made"

or

"If you need one Spidey, this is it"

predictable comments.

Spidey and Black Panther are first day preorders for me ... The first day that they are eligible for monthly codes! Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hurry up Hot Toys and unveil Black Panther!

Multiple people involved have said Hulk isn't in the movie and the one person who said he is retracted it and said he was misquoted. I don't think Hulk or Hulkbuster will be in it.

Back