Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It's not a sure thing. Hasbro does a bunch of movie characters who have never gotten Hot Toys entries.
Also, the guys I know who collect 3.75 figures say that the Sharon toy looks like an older Black Widow figure repainted and with a new head. I'd imagine Sharon is getting a toy because it's cheaper to retool an old figure than to outright do a brand new character.

Not sure if this was already posted here being that this thread is pretty active and I don't check it on a regular basis so apologies if it already has been, but found this concept art image of Team Cap that's apparently supposed to be new. I've never seen it at least.

team-cap-unites-for-action-in-epic-captain-america-civil-war-promo-art-846009.jpg

Would it really be 50? The Legends figures generally come out to around 20 in the US (not sure where you're situated).

Yeah, they said earlier in the thread it's a 12" (1/6th basically) WM MkIII which would run about $50. Going by what's posted here so far. It'll probably run a bit more here in the Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada, but not much.

J

I wouldn't take what Hasbro do into account for much, especially with the amount of variations of thing they put out and I can't imagine Cap will look anything like that in the film (and in general those figures are pretty ugly, what is this 1994!)

Hope so! The new characters are the only ones I am interested in picking up from this film. Plus I'd like some more female figures in my collection. :)

I would wager they will make her; Shes featured pretty heavily on all the posters even if she hasn't really appeared in the trailers, if they do bring one out shes near the top of my list too just behind (finally) ordering a Black Widow.

New angle on war machine..one we don't usually get in advance..

View attachment 246859

Every time I think I have decided I am getting the original War Machine I see a new angle of the new one and sway towards wanting the Mk3.0 more... I think the best thing to do is hedge my bets that they won't sell out in the 3 months till May and choose based on what the new version does in the film.

I don't think either will sell out by May. There's a lot more variety these days in both companies making quality product and hot toys individual releases. Most people don't have the space or money to buy everything anymore. So sell outs are much less common(they do happen so keep an eye out, and if it goes WAitlist just jump on. Those first people usually get a conversion). Should be fine waiting.

Every time I think I have decided I am getting the original War Machine I see a new angle of the new one and sway towards wanting the Mk3.0 more... I think the best thing to do is hedge my bets that they won't sell out in the 3 months till May and choose based on what the new version does in the film.

i'm in the same boat.. i really wish the baton doubled as a weapon that was able to attach to the armor.. i don't recall seeing it stored on the armor in any of the photos.

i just like all of the armament on the original, i wish this one had more.

i'm in the same boat.. i really wish the baton doubled as a weapon that was able to attach to the armor.. i don't recall seeing it stored on the armor in any of the photos.

i just like all of the armament on the original, i wish this one had more.

It attaches to his shoulder to become an additional gun.

captain-america-civil-war-sides+2.jpg

captain-america-civil-war-concept-art.jpg

Man, I really wish the Iron Man armours / WarMachine armours didn't cost an arm and a leg. The exchange rate plus shipping plus customs and duty fees make buying any of them REALLY expensive, and Hot Toys going Die Cast cranking the prices doesn't make it any easier. The Mark III WarMachine looks amazing. The first one I really like at all since the Mark I.

J

I was at BNN two days ago and there was an Empire issue with Deadpool on the cover... Passed because it cost $10 but I'll definitely grab that Civil War cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back