Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier

It was a good sequence but I wouldn't have had Rogers breathing hard at the end. Buncha HGH enhanced SHIELD thugs shouldn't have made Cap break a sweat. Props to the directors for trying to make Cap a serious player in the cinematic universe as he is in the comics.
I don't think it's the guys he was fighting so much as those super magnet things and tasers they were using. And in the comics, Crossbones had held his own against Cap despite his lack of powers.

I don't think it's the guys he was fighting so much as those super magnet things and tasers they were using. And in the comics, Crossbones had held his own against Cap despite his lack of powers.

Ok, I'll buy into that.

Yeah, and they could have gotten off when Cap said they should. :lol

:lol :lol

:exactly: That rocked!!!! :rock

Indeed! :hi5:

Ya, they let me out of JAIL on the way home I stop and seen Thor 2. I am looking forway too cap 2.

:lol ...wait..what?!? :lol

snap+realness.gif

Is Celtic the guy on the left? :lol

Damn, I've seen that cap design and thought it looked weak, but I gotta admit, I'm loving it. :yess:

Between this and the more traditional suit with the added band in it, I think this movie should have some decent HT offerings. :clap

Sorry........I am not certain what I was thinking :lol

A man has to have priorities! :lecture :lol :lol :lol

Marketing perspective, I wonder what would've happened if they showed WS azz and covered up BW azz. :lol

Its really a win win for us men, pose Scarjo facing forward and we get boobage, pose her the way they have it and we get azz and boobage. :yess:

Marketing perspective, I wonder what would've happened if they showed WS azz and covered up BW azz. :lol

I would have started a riot. :lecture

Its really a win win for us men, pose Scarjo facing forward and we get boobage, pose her the way they have it and we get azz and boobage. :yess:

:lecture:yess: :rock:winner:rock

Damn, I've seen that cap design and thought it looked weak, but I gotta admit, I'm loving it. :yess:

Between this and the more traditional suit with the added band in it, I think this movie should have some decent HT offerings. :clap

:exactly::exactly:

Yeah, the manscara is a bad idea, unless theres a covering mask over it. Even Oliver learned that this season. :lol

I'd hit that chick in a second. I used go for that look long time ago in my CBGB days...my good Christian hot church lady wife hates those chicks. Man I miss em. I'm only allowed to use my mind now.LOL.

Back