• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Winter Soldier HT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbaiza

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I’m selling figures from the Winter Soldier lineup.

Unless otherwise noted:

All figures are complete and in mint condition.

Only Steve/Cap set come with their original brown shippers. All others will be properly packaged in a similar box before shipping.

Prices are in USD and include shipping and Paypal G&S fees. I’ll do a discount if you buy multiple figures or the whole set.

I’ll ship internationally for +$20.

Local pickup is also an option for anyone in the Colorado area.

Thank you all for looking.

Hot Toys MMS240 Captain America: The Winter Soldier Captain America (Golden Age Version) - $475

Hot Toys MMS243 Captain America: The Winter Soldier Captain America Stealth S.T.R.I.K.E. Suit & Steve Rogers Set - $485

Hot Toys MMS239 Captain America: The Winter Soldier Black Widow - $330

She also comes with an additional alien rifle blade accessory (shown in photos) from The Avengers Black Widow Figure (MMS178).

Hot Toys MMS245 Captain America: The Winter Soldier Falcon - $475

Hot Toys MMS315 Captain America: The Winter Soldier Nick Fury - $390

Last edited:
I’m selling the SooSoo Toys Dark Spider / Spider-Man Noir 1/6 Scale Figure.

Asking 200 USD, includes shipping and paypal fees.

It’s brand new. It will be shipped in its original box. The figure has only been opened for inspection and has not been posed or removed from the box. The pleather and the rest of the figure are in perfect condition.

Last edited:
Back