Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier

Love the Winter Soldier pic with Cap's shield.

The TFA suit though. The avengers suit is one of thr worst superhero costumes I've ever seen on screen.

What did you say?..I was a little distracted by the view
78339.jpg

Looks like they made you guys with Steve's ear obsession happy:lol
cap2image.jpg

Ah so he did have an earpiece in the avengers suit. As you can clearly see in this shot. I was wondering how him and Widow were talking to Fury and the others.

I hope this isn't his final suit, because the merchandise looks like he is still in another R, W& B garb..this look looks too much like G.I. JOE IMO and I know they want to capture TWS story look but..

Ah so he did have an earpiece in the avengers suit. As you can clearly see in this shot. I was wondering how him and Widow were talking to Fury and the others.

I hope this isn't his final suit, because the merchandise looks like he is still in another R, W& B garb..this look looks too much like G.I. JOE IMO and I know they want to capture TWS story look but..

Your answer's already in the trailer:wink1:

I was having a discussion in another forum and this idea hit me. Being a big fan of D-bag Ultimates Cap, how cool would it be if they let Bucky carry the mantle of Cap for a bit? Chris Evans/Steve Rogers would never have the ruthlessness of Ult. Cap, but I think Bucky would be a perfect on-screen version of him if they were to ever go that way. Am I crazy?:lol

I was having a discussion in another forum and this idea hit me. Being a big fan of D-bag Ultimates Cap, how cool would it be if they let Bucky carry the mantle of Cap for a bit? Chris Evans/Steve Rogers would never have the ruthlessness of Ult. Cap, but I think Bucky would be a perfect on-screen version of him if they were to ever go that way. Am I crazy?:lol

I like it. :rotfl

Not sure indeed since she really looks good this time around. Almost as good as in IM2 :lol

Still her face and acting is... ehhhhhhhhhhh, I don't want to talk about BW in CA thread.

Shooting took place a year before the red carpet. :dunno
So you're calling this fat?

1336054620_scarlett-johansson-zoom.jpg

scarlett-johansson-chris-evans-jeremy-renner-avengers-park-ave-07.jpg

She's not fat. She's not overweight. She's not even slightly chubby. She looks fantastic.

It's like because she's not as skinny as a toothpick, she's a hideous cow and should be ashamed of herself. What an awful mindset.

So you're calling this fat?

1336054620_scarlett-johansson-zoom.jpg

scarlett-johansson-chris-evans-jeremy-renner-avengers-park-ave-07.jpg

She's not fat. She's not overweight. She's not even slightly chubby. She looks fantastic.

It's like because she's not as skinny as a toothpick, she's a hideous cow and should be ashamed of herself. What an awful mindset.

I agree with you completely. :goodpost:

Why is Ultimate Cap a D-bag?

His attitude and how he treats people. He's a soldier's soldier though but he ain't the star spangled hero from the regular 616 universe.

And somewhere along the line in the MCU, Bucky better get to be Cap.

Back