Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I know Mark...wait until you hear what I got coming next month!!! :gah:

DECEMBER

Iron Patriot Maquette
Wonder Woman PF
Keaton Batman PF
Prime 1 Megatron
Reeve Superman PF
Doom LSF
:medic

I dread to think what number is going to be on your fed ex bill!

I still haven't paid my Deadpool bill yet, so frustrating! We really do get taken to the cleaners in the EU.:mad:

The front two are 1/5 scale, so they are smaller. Cap, BW & RS are in the same row, just Cap is posed forward were as BW and RS are posed standing up straighter.

The sculpted scales on Cap's upper body are pretty amazing up close.

Do you think we would ever get a PF of Strucker or Zemo?

Last edited:
Back then when I saw this version of captain, his face reminds me of someone.....specially the lips.
6mXZGSe.jpg

I dread to think what number is going to be on your fed ex bill!

I still haven't paid my Deadpool bill yet, so frustrating! We really do get taken to the cleaners in the EU.:mad:

Pretty much used to it now to be honest Ben :( but yea, that's the price you have to pay when ordering direct or wanting an EX. Its gonna work out to be at least 2PF's worth of tax charges IF they all get shipped in December although the likelihood of that happening is probably quite low due to ongoing delays and also the fact that Santa will be already having his hands full ;)

I now am in the international collectors same boat. Sideshow doesn't even ship direct to Curacao so I have to ship it to a Florida freight forwarding company and then wait another week while it comes down on a ship, and then pay tax and customs on it. I have yet to have one done this way, but hopefully it's not too bad although I think I am looking at 16.5% tax and customs. Oh well. A price I have to pay to be in collecting heaven :)

Well I just got an email back from Sideshow, they are going to replace the gun hand. Unfortunately they said there was a delay at the ports so they have yet to get their replacement parts from overseas. I would guess that is the delay we are seeing with the remaining statues that haven't shipped yet. Hopefully sideshow can resolve this quickly and the remaining Caps will make it stateside. The email said it could be as late as the end of the month before they get their shipment.

Just got my RE, no issues thank goodness. Very attractive piece. The classic shield is nice in the Besta but true there is no depth up close. For a graphic tho it is nice.
If I could change anything tho it would be... my helmet is not weathered like the pic above and the white in the torso is "dirty" and the arms are stark white, no consistency there.

Well I just got an email back from Sideshow, they are going to replace the gun hand. Unfortunately they said there was a delay at the ports so they have yet to get their replacement parts from overseas. I would guess that is the delay we are seeing with the remaining statues that haven't shipped yet. Hopefully sideshow can resolve this quickly and the remaining Caps will make it stateside. The email said it could be as late as the end of the month before they get their shipment.

Everything is probably backed up with Christmas stuff arriving

Miss the old days of customs fees being hit or miss. Sometimes you'd get charged, sometimes you won't. With Cap EX, Wonder Woman EX, Catwoman EX all shipping soon the customs fees b/w all three could probably buy me a HT diecast 12". You'd think we'd be used to getting charged customs by now. Oh well. Its always worth it in end. Once the statue is on display, shipping delays, customs et cetera, none of it matters at that point. Not to me at least...

Cant wait for this one! :hi5:

Back