Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shush...you know Sideshow is the greatest evil ever :lol

:lol :lol :lol

076_hmm.gif
...Sideshow, Satan...never in the same room together?!? :panic: :lol

Hey Gang! No 89 here!!!! I finally got to assemble Cap today (I had some family stuff to deal with, so tired haha)

Anyway I just wanted to tell all those waiting for him that this is an epic statue!!! Truly my most favourite in my small collection so far. Sorry I don't have pics but as I mentioned before no camera at the moment.

The only problem I had is that the Ex hand came broken they just shoved it in the box and snapped it in half. The box arrived pristine so it had to have happened at the packaging end.

The weathering looks superb but it is missing that little bit on the helmet which would have taken it over the top (but certainly not a deal breaker)

Also the decal shield....................well yeah my opinion still stands that I think it looks poor in comparison and it's definitely staying in the box (my preference of course).

Also I need some help from those that have this already, How THE F did you get that belt on?????!!! I'm too tired to even try so I've just left it off for now. Khev he still looks excellent without the belt I'll try and get a pic of some sort up soon

You should try to futz the shirt on the bottom so the center stripe aligns with his fly as that's how it would look if he was in that twisted motion

He's not wearing his belt, the pants could be baggy enough not to contort with the body. :wink

All the pics I've seen make Cap look like a great piece, thus making the wait even more agonizing. Congrats to those who have him!

Back