Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks Great BDOGG. My Cap will be sharing a shelf with the Scarlet Witch. Yeah I know the periods don't match. But the romantic in me thinks Steve and Wanda belong together.

kiss.jpg

Ian's Cap has already got his zipper open and scarlet pumpernicklel ready for her :monkey4 (at least that's what Wanda calls it)

i don't know but i am okay with Cap having a better ass than Wanda here.

got my 8 day notice for the EX as well.

Hahaha. Cap got dat donk.

I don't get these notices. That notice is telling you that the shipment arrives in 8 days right? Yet I was told they had no clue. Bahhhhh.

Compared to the rest of him his ass is either tiny or there's is some serious clenching going on :fart Steve's so nasty!

i don't know but i am okay with Cap having a better ass than Wanda here.

got my 8 day notice for the EX as well.

Wanda's caboose is just fine (she's a full figured gal). her cape is just hiding DAT ASS a bit.

IMG_1607_zpsd7d6e875.jpg

:/ so... If I don't get in when these new orders get it...

Poop meet fan. Fan meet poop.

Hahaha. Cap got dat donk.

I don't get these notices. That notice is telling you that the shipment arrives in 8 days right? Yet I was told they had no clue. Bahhhhh.

We get charged in 8 days and they ship someday after that, hopefully we will have them before turkey day.

We get charged in 8 days and they ship someday after that, hopefully we will have them before turkey day.

I get the notice. What I meant I didn't get is why I was told they had no clue when they were getting the shipment today on the phone? They tell someone charged on November 5th, "idk when it's coming" then hours later they tell someone yet to be charged that "it's on the way" so to speak.

Sorry in advance if I sound bitter. I just hate this situation...

Back