Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No notice for you yet?

My item is listed as "shipping soon" for the past week. It just tickles me the wrong way to see them telling other people that there's is on the way, after telling me they have no clue when more are coming. Someone's being lied to.

My item is listed as "shipping soon" for the past week. It just tickles me the wrong way to see them telling other people that there's is on the way, after telling me they have no clue when more are coming. Someone's being lied to.

Here was my convo. with them today:

Chap - "Is this ready to ship yet?"

SSC - "Yep. We're really backed up those with orders though, so not sure when your order will ship. Sorry."

Chap - "Can't you push mine to the top and get it out ASAP?"

SSC - "Well, we could....but one of your fellow collectors will have to suffer due to your selfishness. His name is savageHULK."

Chap - "That's fine."

SSC - "Sounds great. We'll get Capt. shipped ASAP."

Chap - "Thanks, SSC!!!"

SSC - "No, thank YOU, Chap." *gives Chap a high-5*

:D

SSC - "Yep. We're really backed up those with orders though, so not sure when your order will ship. Sorry."

SSC - "Well, we could....but one of your fellow collectors will have to suffer due to your selfishness. His name is savageHULK."

Chap - "That's fine."

Chap - "Thanks, SSC!!!"

Wouldn't be surprised if this was 100% true.

Chap - "That's fine."

Chap - "Thanks, SSC!!!"

OUCH!

salt-Wound.jpg

:lol For the record, I'm razzin', SH.

And in all honesty, I think is was partially SH's enthusiasm for this piece that sucked me into ordering it! :rock

So SSC, get this man his notice!!!

i'm down in SD so I hope he ships Thursday so I can have him Friday instead of having to wait a whole weekend AND a Monday.

I'm in the same boat dude! But I wouldn't stress too much, if they don't ship ours out with the next batch they'll get an ear full from some collectors, I'm sure haha

Finally got my shipping notice in for this guy...and what do ya' know! Ships at the same time as my Iron Patriot Lifesize Bust :gah: Thanks Sideshow....nice fat customs bill coming my way then :slap

But. It's the captain...

:lol I hope you get notice soon, brother.

A fresh out of the box pic of EX #120. For those of you wanting to see the new Cap and new Red Skull together:

Wow! Awesome photo! :clap:clap:clap

Chap - "That's fine."

Chap - "Thanks, SSC!!!"

:horror :lol :lol

Finally got my shipping notice in for this guy...and what do ya' know! Ships at the same time as my Iron Patriot Lifesize Bust :gah: Thanks Sideshow....nice fat customs bill coming my way then :slap

Ouch, that's gonna hurt, Andy!

Back