Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EX #4 just arrived with broken gun. Classic shield is the way I wanted to display it but the decal to me is disappointing. Leaning toward returning it.

Got mine #83 yesterday, I think he looks awesome. That being said I display him with the round shield and the belt is a pain in the ass to get on. but Besides that I love this statue. He's standing next to Widow, and I anxiously am awaiting Hulk!

Got mine #83 yesterday, I think he looks awesome. That being said I display him with the round shield and the belt is a pain in the ass to get on. but Besides that I love this statue. He's standing next to Widow, and I anxiously am awaiting Hulk!

Nice! Congrats man, sounds similar to my future digs.

With Christmas coming this could be a real mess

Oh yeah and that's gonna suck. :gah:

Congrats, Envyme! :duff

I received mine last monday but only opened him a few minutes ago. The thompson piece is broken :( Everything else seems fine, but the pants seem to come up short on the back of the statue, it's covered by the belt but I don't know if it's supposed to be like that.
And man does that belt buckle looks fragile or what...
Anywho, i'm off taking some pics and sending them to sideshow.

That stinks Jack00. Hope SS takes care of you.

There is a feeling of both excitement and worry when opening statues. I always anticipate the worst.

What about the shirt/pants junction on the back of the statue ? Like I said mine seems to come up a little short. Anyone else ?

EDIT : Also after further inspection I noticed a couple of marks/scratches on the neck of the head piece :/
I swear i'm the unluckiest bastard, out of the 10 SS statues I ordered only 1 (hellboy) came without any defects.

I found that picture on an german forum:
[Sideshow] Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra - Premium Format Figure - Seite 15
Cap_1_zpsf1c93ab3.jpg
At first sight Cap looks great but look at the helmet over the ear:
f2dabc2e5abdf4cc640e1b8d679081d8.jpg

Back