Call of Duty: Black Ops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BC games always have more fun campaigns and better characters.

Doubt it. COD4 and MW2 had some killer campaigns, gripping from start to finish. The Nuke going off, the sniper missions, the intensity, nothing grips you like COD campaign. Sergeant Price, Soap, Reznov...those character are awesome, so relatable and fleshed out so well.

Doubt it. COD4 and MW2 had some killer campaigns, gripping from start to finish. The Nuke going off, the sniper missions, the intensity, nothing grips you like COD campaign. Sergeant Price, Soap, Reznov...those character are awesome, so relatable and fleshed out so well.

That is right you are the end all be all.

For me MW2 has the best FPS(non halo) campaign in recent years, that said I perfer BFBC2 online mulitplayer over COD.

To myself yes, in this COD thread yes. Want to gush about BC2 and how much more awesomer it is than every other game? Go to the BC2 thread then and help yourself out of the COD one.

Because YOU haven't invaded a thread to bash things before? :rolleyes2

You need to relax d00d I didn't gush about anything. I said one thing about BC being better. Jesus.

Battlefield will always own COD games. COD games are geared more towards the noobs and casual players who like to pick up a controller and run around like idiots and then complain that people camp. BF takes skill and TEAM cooperation.

Battlefield will always own COD games. COD games are geared more towards the noobs and casual players who like to pick up a controller and run around like idiots and then complain that people camp. BF takes skill and TEAM cooperation.

Say the people bad COD. EXCUSES, EXCUSES.:impatient:

Activision's Call of Duty: Black Ops has cemented itself as one of the best-selling games of all-time in just one month.

According to the latest U.S. sales data provided by research group NPD, Black Ops sold 8.4 million copies combined on Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation 3 during its launch month.

"With only one month of sales, it has become the 7th best-selling game of all time, life-to-date," said NPD analyst Anita Frazier. "Black Ops accounted for 25% of all video game software units sold in the month of November."

For comparison, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 sold 6 million units combined during November 2009 in the United States.

Black Ops, or 'Blops' as some endearingly refer to it as, in one month has sold 8.4 million, that's 2.4 million more than MW2 did it's first month. People vote with their wallets I guess, who knows when it will stop with Christmas sales figures, this thing could be over 10 million by years end.

Amazing numbers. Can't say they are well deserved however. I have a feeling COD is starting to be viewed in the same light as the Madden franchise by the masses. It's becoming more about being apart of the event as much as it is the game.

I was killing it last night, my team was down over 2000 points on nuketown, and I was getting sick of dying at 6 and 8 halfway through...no one on the other team was better than me, I knew for a fact I was checking stats.

So I just went on a rampage because I was sick of loosing, I finished 27 and 12 at the end of the match. F those guys.

Anyone playing on the PS3 having server disconnect errors? I played for about an hour or so last night and I got disconnected 4 times out of probably 8 games. It's very frustrating when you are 27 and 3 and get disconnected:(

For me MW2 has the best FPS(non halo) campaign in recent years, that said I perfer BFBC2 online mulitplayer over COD.

I'm glad to see that there are more people who who actually like MW2's single-player campaign. The storyline was great. I admit that it was a little short, but there were so many great moments packed into those several hours of play!! :horror

On related note, as strange as this may sound, I actually play COD games for just for the single-player campaigns. But, Spec-ops was also a nice addition for MW2, and it took me well over a month to finish the missions on solo (Veteran difficulty). I definitely got my money's worth!

I'm glad to see that there are more people who who actually like MW2's single-player campaign. The storyline was great. I admit that it was a little short, but there were so many great moments packed into those several hours of play!! :horror

On related note, as strange as this may sound, I actually play COD games for just for the single-player campaigns. But, Spec-ops was also a nice addition for MW2, and it took me well over a month to finish the missions on solo (Veteran difficulty). I definitely got my money's worth!

Same here. MW2 had a pretty awesome campaign... a little over the top, but I thought it was just like a Tom Clancy book/movie. I prefer Black Ops campaign a little more just because I think it's a little more "gritty" than MW2.

Back