CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: NADA THEY LIVE! / Randy "Macho Man" Savage/ LEATHERFAC

Thank you to everyone for the great comments! I'm going to be out of commission for a couple days. My wife gave birth to our baby today :) I will reply to all PMs and comments ASAP. Thanks again to Those waiting on work from me, I really appreciated your patience.

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: NADA THEY LIVE! / Randy "Macho Man" Savage/ LEATHERFAC

Thank you to everyone for the great comments! I'm going to be out of commission for a couple days. My wife gave birth to our baby today :) I will reply to all PMs and comments ASAP. Thanks again to Those waiting on work from me, I really appreciated your patience.
Congrats Alex!

Congrats on the new addition to your family, best wishes!

Congrats as well.

:family

Family comes first...you take whatever time you need.

thanks everybody. its been a joyous occasion, but also a very difficult time for my wife and I. She had a very hard time with the birth. during the pushing stage (which lasted 7 Hours) she developed serious swelling in her face and neck that eventually caused one of her eyes to swell shut. to top it off she also developed a rash called puppp, which looks like multiple ant bites, over most of her body which has made things worse. anyways, I appreciate all the kind words, and once things improve, which I have faith they will soon, I'll get back on the horse :)

I wish urself and ur wife all the best with her recovery and congrats on the birth of your child! I hope the baby is also doing well!!!

Congrats Caine!

Very best wishes to you and the family, Caine.

I wish all of you the best Caine.Hope your wife recover quickly.

Congratulations Caine!

Congrats on the new addition to your family Caine. :wave

Thanks so much everyone! Things are getting better with the wife after a trip to the doctor and we're both starting to settle into life wih a newborn. Getting back to work and should have all remaining packages sent out very soon. Here's a new WIP I posted over in the interest threads. Thanks for looking!

Back