CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: NADA THEY LIVE! / Randy "Macho Man" Savage/ LEATHERFAC

Thanks so much everyone! Things are getting better with the wife after a trip to the doctor and we're both starting to settle into life wih a newborn. Getting back to work and should have all remaining packages sent out very soon. Here's a new WIP I posted over in the interest threads. Thanks for looking!

Nothing really prepares you for a newborn... it's like a total life overhaul :lol

Keaton looks great, looks like he'll be another winner :rock

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: NADA THEY LIVE! / Randy "Macho Man" Savage/ LEATHERFAC

cant wait for this to be available

Thanks, I'm gonna throw your name down on the list. There's no obligation, just good PM reference for me when they're ready to offer.

Nothing really prepares you for a newborn... it's like a total life overhaul :lol

Keaton looks great, looks like he'll be another winner :rock

True. The first few days were really difficult. What I've dubbed The "I can't do this!" phase. Lol

Thanks for the kind words. Keaton was actually the very first sixth scale sculpt I ever attempted, I'll post them side by side once this ones done. The comparison is insane!

Congratulations on your baby girl! I seen pictures on FB and she's a cutie!

I was wondering if you would make a run on Leatherface?

Congrats on your newborn brother! Enjoy these precious moments cause you're gonna blink and they're going from can't move at all to you can't catch up and STOP TOUCHING THAT! GET OUT OF THERE!
:)
Lots of fun.

Congratulations on your baby girl! I seen pictures on FB and she's a cutie!

I was wondering if you would make a run on Leatherface?

Thanks! She turned out pretty well ;)

Leatherface was a commission, but the owner did say he wanted to do a run. I think a interest list will pop up soon.

Congrats on your newborn brother! Enjoy these precious moments cause you're gonna blink and they're going from can't move at all to you can't catch up and STOP TOUCHING THAT! GET OUT OF THERE!
:)
Lots of fun.

Thanks :) i know it. Time seems to fly by, but I must say I can't wait until she's old enough to take to Disney or universal.

I want a leatherface please

Back with another commission! This time David from the lost boys! The sculpt was created so that real hair could be added to drape around the shoulders a bit. Thanks for looking :)

461a09597645d616bb557cba06de867d_zpsbec4bbb0.jpg

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: NADA/ "Macho Man" / LEATHERFACE/ David- the lost boys

That looks great.

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: NADA/ "Macho Man" / LEATHERFACE/ David- the lost boys

Wow.... Like really wow. Amazing work, man!

Back with another commission! This time David from the lost boys! The sculpt was created so that real hair could be added to drape around the shoulders a bit. Thanks for looking :)

461a09597645d616bb557cba06de867d_zpsbec4bbb0.jpg

This sculpt is a homerun Caine, or better yet a full on sharpshooter.

Can we order that David headsculpt?...and are you going to make the screaming headsculpt also?

Another great sculpt, brother. Love the real hair mullet idea.

Man, you're my fav sculptor. I really love the way you're sculpting hair it's so subtle and looks so realistic.

Can we order that David headsculpt?...and are you going to make the screaming headsculpt also?

I don't know if this head sculpt will be offered or not, but I can ask the owner :)

Another great sculpt, brother. Love the real hair mullet idea.

Thank you!

Man, you're my fav sculptor. I really love the way you're sculpting hair it's so subtle and looks so realistic.

I really appreciate that :) thank you!

I'm thinkng about offering it up man. I know there's a lot of people on the WGP list so not sure if members would be interested in a different version. I may put up an interest list soon to gauge. So happy with this sculpt, Caine you are a master sculptor:) Been waiting for a David figure since I first saw the film back in the day, can't wait to put him together!

Back