CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: NADA/ "Macho Man" / LEATHERFACE/ David- the lost boys

I would think all of those people on that list(me being one) only shows there's a market for this guy. Some might be fed up waiting so you'd probably snare a few off that list. I'm giving them more time, but others may not.

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: NADA/ "Macho Man" / LEATHERFACE/ David- the lost boys

I'm thinkng about offering it up man. I know there's a lot of people on the WGP list so not sure if members would be interested in a different version. I may put up an interest list soon to gauge. So happy with this sculpt, Caine you are a master sculptor:) Been waiting for a David figure since I first saw the film back in the day, can't wait to put him together!

I appreciate the kind words :) I've actually started sending my portfolio out to various companies, so lets hope there's someone out there that thinks I'm good enough to give me commercial work!

Very nice work there.

Thank you! :)

i don't think you'll have any problems getting commercial work alex :) good luck, but i'm not so sure you need it in as much as your skills are concerned :)

Yea man. I'm pretty sure you're not going to have a hard time finding work. Your stuff is beyond top notch. Just don't forget about us little folk ;)

Thanks everybody! :)

here's my finished Michael Keaton sculpt. Thanks for looking!

c8a6045e864a746fec928bd9fe0e3ab9_zps4d727707.jpg

That's damn good Caine!

Thank you! Part of me is reluctant to do this lol but here is a side by side with my attempt at Keaton when I first started sculpting about 3 years ago.

cbb83fd5b3507422611728d5756b4436_zps8ab02850.jpg

Frightening! And i dont mean to sound arrogant, but its a testament to my drive and determination to improve.

Thank you! Part of me is reluctant to do this lol but here is a side by side with my attempt at Keaton when I first started sculpting about 3 years ago.

cbb83fd5b3507422611728d5756b4436_zps8ab02850.jpg

Frightening! And i dont mean to sound arrogant, but its a testament to my drive and determination to improve.
Wow....the time and effort you put in is clearly paying off! In 4 more years just imagine what Keaton will look like!

Wow....the time and effort you put in is clearly paying off! In 4 more years just imagine what Keaton will look like!

I don't want to think about that! lol I think this one looks good! ;)

I will probably resculpt everything a dozen times over in my lifetime as I get better lol

I don't want to think about that! lol I think this one looks good! ;)

I will probably resculpt everything a dozen times over in my lifetime as I get better lol
It looks amazing Alex. Im just staying in 4 years itll look like the first one too you probably

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: LEATHERFACE/ David- the lost boys / Michael Keaton

What's funny is that in the first one I can see Keaton... not as much of course but he's there. And the new one is stellar, great work :rock

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: LEATHERFACE/ David- the lost boys / Michael Keaton

What's funny is that in the first one I can see Keaton... not as much of course but he's there. And the new one is stellar, great work :rock

I thought the exact same thing, Caine has that natural ability to capture the likeness of people.

I really appreciate that. Honestly, a huge driving force for improving is communities like this, us all giving compliments and feedback to one another :) it's exciting to follow someone and watch them increase their skill!

I thought the exact same thing, Caine has that natural ability to capture the likeness of people.

You're too kind :) thanks a million man. and I'm getting more and more excited about our next commission project together btw. :)

I really appreciate that. Honestly, a huge driving force for improving is communities like this, us all giving compliments and feedback to one another :) it's exciting to follow someone and watch them increase their skill!

You're too kind :) thanks a million man. and I'm getting more and more excited about our next commission project together btw. :)

No worries dude I'm so stoked for our next project! But i have to go, I'm having an old friend for dinner ta ta! lol

And good luck with finding a professional gig. I really thing you have a good shot at it... I can think of few artists who are able to add as much fine detail into a sculpt w/o it getting overwhelmed or looking sloppy.

:clap
That's awesome seeing your progress from a few years ago.
Imagine a few years from now....

Finally after putting the finishing touches on the outfit with a custom pull over hoodie by Tinela, Caine's Boddicker 1.0 is finally finished! Fantastic paint job by galactiboy with fullmetal glasses.

IMG_2482.JPG

And good luck with finding a professional gig. I really thing you have a good shot at it... I can think of few artists who are able to add as much fine detail into a sculpt w/o it getting overwhelmed or looking sloppy.

Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words :)

:clap
That's awesome seeing your progress from a few years ago.
Imagine a few years from now....

Thanks man :) I am excited to see where I am in a few years.

Finally after putting the finishing touches on the outfit with a custom pull over hoodie by Tinela, Caine's Boddicker 1.0 is finally finished! Fantastic paint job by galactiboy with fullmetal glasses.

View attachment 123720

Looks awesome! Thanks for posting here man! I love seeing finished customs that I've helped create :)

Back