CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: NADA THEY LIVE! / Randy "Macho Man" Savage

Yes!! This is a music to my ears! Great job Caine the sculpt looks very good! I'm gonna get in on this! :D

Thanks! :)

LF looks sick! Can't wait to see customs with it. Any chances of a remake in the future? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! I may do the remake at some point. I feel I'm destined to work on all the classics lol

What a beaut! :horror

Thanks man :)

CAINE'S Custom Creations: NADA THEY LIVE! / Randy "Macho Man" Savage/ LEATHE...

Please please please re-sculpt pretty woman!!! I need both versions :)

Last edited:
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: NADA THEY LIVE! / Randy "Macho Man" Savage/ LEATHE...

incredible work on Leatherface!

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: NADA THEY LIVE! / Randy "Macho Man" Savage/ LEATHERFAC

Man, that's a great looking Leatherface! You're killing it with these sculpts :rock :rock :rock

I hope you take some cracks at Freddy before too long, I'm sure you'd give us all nightmares :lecture

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: NADA THEY LIVE! / Randy "Macho Man" Savage/ LEATHERFAC

Man, that's a great looking Leatherface! You're killing it with these sculpts :rock :rock :rock

I hope you take some cracks at Freddy before too long, I'm sure you'd give us all nightmares :lecture

Well said galactiboy...Caine would kill Freddy.

Your in luck! I am in line to commission Caine to make a dream warriors freddy or Dream master freddy headsculpt and hat so watch this space.:)

Please please please re-sculpt pretty woman!!! I need both versions :)

you know, the mold of that sculpt was destroyed, but I still have the orginal sculpt, its just in poor shape. I may try and revitalize it in the near future :)

incredible work on Leatherface!

Thank you!

Thanks man! I'd like to work on several freddys. Ive got one coming up for adamcraig123, but I'd also like to finally resculpt an 84 version

:)

Your in luck! I am in line to commission Caine to make a dream warriors freddy or Dream master freddy headsculpt and hat so watch this space.:)

this is true lol

you know, the mold of that sculpt was destroyed, but I still have the orginal sculpt, its just in poor shape. I may try and revitalize it in the near future :)

Thanks man! I'd like to work on several freddys. Ive got one coming up for adamcraig123, but I'd also like to finally resculpt an 84 version

Awesomeness x2!

Here's a fun, inexpensive accessory for those getting my they live nada figure. Cardstock cut and folded with tape cut down to look like 1/6 packaging tape. :)

That is badass... simple, yet very effective!

You're making my decision to pass on Nada very difficult, I want you to know that :lecture

That's a very nice add Caine.Can't wait to recieve mine :D

That is badass... simple, yet very effective!

You're making my decision to pass on Nada very difficult, I want you to know that :lecture

Lol thanks man :)

That's a very nice add Caine.Can't wait to recieve mine :D

Thank you! Will be shipping very soon

Here's a pic of mine so far. Waiting on the shotgun and police belt to come in the mail

29791c81cb5d83956b03486db2964fdc_zps9ec284cb.jpg

Lol thanks man :)

Thank you! Will be shipping very soon

Here's a pic of mine so far. Waiting on the shotgun and police belt to come in the mail

29791c81cb5d83956b03486db2964fdc_zps9ec284cb.jpg
Looks great man! That paintup is a perfect skintone match as well!

Looks straight out the movie....incredible....

Awesome.

That's a man who's all outa bubblegum.

Definitely out of bubblegum. Love it Caine! Can we see some pics without the glasses for us (or just me) freaks doing the wrassler version?

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: NADA THEY LIVE! / Randy "Macho Man" Savage

Recently finished commission of leatherface. This will be made available soon. So keep an eye out if you're interested :)

b416f6b24608f634e310c8e414a16a53_zps3ea5c3c7.jpg

I tend to notice/like/appreciate details on a sculpt that can go unnoticed. The last picture of the mask in the back and going over the ear is brilliant. I'm not sure but has that been done on any other sculpts?

Back