CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caine

Super Freak
Reaction score
Most of my past sculptures are for sale. Feel free to shoot me a PM about anything you dig! :)

Last edited:
Re: Myers sculpt - by CAINE

Nice head sculpt, Really gives the Captain Kirk look

Wow, this sculpt has been done to death, but seriously, this is one of the best ever done,,, way to go Caine, This really should sell well, are you adding the hair?

Wow, this sculpt has been done to death, but seriously, this is one of the best ever done,,, way to go Caine, This really should sell well, are you adding the hair?

Lol you're right! It's been done so many times, but it must go on! The Myers mask is my all time favorite film image next to giger's alien. Something so pure about that mask. I love seeing all the different artist interpretations. I say keep em coming. Anyways, I really appreciate the comments, and yes, I hope to cast this soon and try my hand at some hair work again.

looks amazing! Please put me down for this when the time comes.
Thanks

Time to start my horror collection now I think, fantastic sculpt. So tempted by your Jason as well :thud:

Thanks guys. Few more pics.
AC5452E2-6790-4A27-BC12-9F8549312C46-834-00000224B8ECB609.jpg

Great job Caine looks fantastic how long til we can see some full figures from you your getting better and better with each sculpt

Great job Caine looks fantastic how long til we can see some full figures from you your getting better and better with each sculpt

Thanks man. I actually have a full figure in the works now that is turning out great. Hopefully have some teaser pics soon!

Back