CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: NADA THEY LIVE! / Randy "Macho Man" Savage

Hey Caine, I shot you a message about getting a Nada sculpt. Any chance they're still available? Cheers dude.

Hey Caine, I shot you a message about getting a Nada sculpt. Any chance they're still available? Cheers dude.

Sorry about that, they will be available, I just haven't started taking payments yet. I actually just pulled the first cast yesterday and I'm about to pull the glasses soon, :)

I'd say best bet would be to start an interest thread here in custom section. I'm always down for wrestling figures and I'm def not the only one.
No you aren't the only one. I'm down for one- Bret Hitman Hart. I contacted Tbay about it and he said an interest thread would be up in a few months.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Sorry about that, they will be available, I just haven't started taking payments yet. I actually just pulled the first cast yesterday and I'm about to pull the glasses soon, :)

Phew, that's good news. I thought I wasn't worthy - haha! Can't wait.

An early WIPof my Alex Murphy figure :) lots to do

c1150c8d9e72059705458bb5d23dd8ef_zpsb2e0724b.jpg

Wow, that Murphy is looking great. I can't wait to see how looks in all the gear.:clap

excellent work.

Murphy looks fantastic bud. How do I embed videos here? I tried embedding a YouTube link to the scene where He gets **** up by Boddikers crew. That's be a great battle damaged variant to see.

Recently finished commission of leatherface. This will be made available soon. So keep an eye out if you're interested :)

b416f6b24608f634e310c8e414a16a53_zps3ea5c3c7.jpg

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: NADA THEY LIVE! / Randy "Macho Man" Savage/ LEATHERFAC

That is really cool mate! Great replacement for the Sideshow one!

Recently finished commission of leatherface. This will be made available soon. So keep an eye out if you're interested :)

b416f6b24608f634e310c8e414a16a53_zps3ea5c3c7.jpg

HELL YEAH!!!!

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: NADA THEY LIVE! / Randy "Macho Man" Savage/ LEATHERFAC

Yes!! This is a music to my ears! Great job Caine the sculpt looks very good! I'm gonna get in on this! :D

LF looks sick! Can't wait to see customs with it. Any chances of a remake in the future? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back