BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today, & I decided to tweak the pauldron straps. They attach by small snaps, & since I won't ever display him without the armour, I just put in a couple of stitches to secure the straps to his shirt. Range of movement is unaffected, but the pauldrons are a bit less floppy.

Pretty pleased overall. Definitely not without his quirks, but I like him enough that I'm kinda tempted to look into getting him a TBLeague body, since I'm going to be getting one for VCToys Bayonetta soon anyway.
So can you easily reattach the pauldrons to those snaps?

So can you easily reattach the pauldrons to those snaps?
Yeah, they just pop on & off. I actually decided to rework my fix a bit by adding a loop of high tensile thread to the upper part of the pauldron where it would attach IRL. There's a little sculpted "cord" on either side, so I just punched a couple of tiny holes on either side & looped a real cord right over the fake one & secured it to the elastic strap on either pauldron.

Attachments

• IMG_20230729_125025552.jpg
    IMG_20230729_125025552.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Yeah, they just pop on & off. I actually decided to rework my fix a bit by adding a loop of high tensile thread to the upper part of the pauldron where it would attach IRL. There's a little sculpted "cord" on either side, so I just punched a couple of tiny holes on either side & looped a real cord right over the fake one & secured it to the elastic strap on either pauldron.
Just popped them off & damn dude that makes me so happy how easy you can reattach them! I’m a huge fan of both looks for geralt with & without the shoulders so that’ll add a nice variety in my display options 🤘🏻. It does make me wanna get a 2nd one hahaha

Attachments

• 3D2F64FE-8F3B-460D-A8E5-714E2DBAD8CE.jpeg
    3D2F64FE-8F3B-460D-A8E5-714E2DBAD8CE.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Just popped them off & damn dude that makes me so happy how easy you can reattach them! I’m a huge fan of both looks for geralt with & without the shoulders so that’ll add a nice variety in my display options 🤘🏻. It does make me wanna get a 2nd one hahaha
Yeah, you can kinda just tuck the straps under the vest if you're into the more streamlined look. Looks great.

Took a few quick outdoor shots with this guy and I seriously can’t get over how awesome he is! It was super hot I didn’t take as much as I’d like to. I’ll def take some more and with ones without the shoulders on! And I’m getting more comfortable with his articulation so I’ll be able to do some better posing 🤘🏻(I’m also super happy that he’s able to get a meditation style pose as well!)

Attachments

• 2D6A878A-ADEE-440F-BD91-17781B832E7C.jpeg
    2D6A878A-ADEE-440F-BD91-17781B832E7C.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20E24069-E0E2-4814-8A97-00B2C190CAC5.jpeg
    20E24069-E0E2-4814-8A97-00B2C190CAC5.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 60F71B87-F983-4786-865C-9AF3510B0D50.jpeg
    60F71B87-F983-4786-865C-9AF3510B0D50.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • D293662E-9252-4DD1-B21F-05C6E8A41455.jpeg
    D293662E-9252-4DD1-B21F-05C6E8A41455.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 5EB3F71D-2979-4401-8A34-99068588DA7A.jpeg
    5EB3F71D-2979-4401-8A34-99068588DA7A.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Man the legs on this figure are just goofy, lower leg is way too long, the knee is halfway up the thigh. Gonna swap the body, the gunslinger was a bad choice for the body.
Shirt’s too tight for much shoulder range. It’s also a crew neck so won’t do for the dresses down season 2 look. Swapping to a bulkier body will just make it even more restricted.

Also the neck isn’t short, it’s just the collar. The head could’ve been scaled down 10% too.
IMG_3075.jpeg

Wrists pegs don’t have enough friction for the metal swords either.

Attachments

• IMG_3076.mov
    13.8 MB
Last edited:
Got him today finally. He's amazing! Definitely got what was shown with minor changes like the boots. I did switch the ankle pegs out to HT boba fett ones I had which helps in keeping them in place.

I think I'd be content to swap him to a better body, if bigger isn't viable. I'm okay with his height, etc., since I don't really plan to get anyone else from the show. For now mine is hanging out on my shelf of things Netflix dropped the ball with or didn't pay people well for. LOL

Attachments

• IMG_20230729_211521893_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230729_211521893_HDR.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
Man the legs on this figure are just goofy, lower leg is way too long, the knee is halfway up the thigh. Gonna swap the body, the gunslinger was a bad choice for the body.
Shirt’s too tight for much shoulder range. It’s also a crew neck so won’t do for the dresses down season 2 look. Swapping to a bulkier body will just make it even more restricted.

Also the neck isn’t short, it’s just the collar. The head could’ve been scaled down 10% too.
View attachment 652865

Wrists pegs don’t have enough friction for the metal swords either.

How's the shirt looking ? I might just swap the body to the actual Gunslinger one, i have a few leftovers.

How's the shirt looking ? I might just swap the body to the actual Gunslinger one, i have a few leftovers.
The body of the shirt is just plain black crew neck, like a long sleeve tee. The neck cover slides over the front but is glued behind the neck. The tabs are sewn into the shirt. Probably need a 3rd party shirt for his dressed down look. The tight cuffs prevent the arm from moving much. Might cut them or just use a body with thinner forearms.

It already is the gunslinger body. Maybe the shoulders are different, I’d have to check.

There’s also a slight fatsuit around the thighs and pelvis, but it doesn’t restrict the legs much.

Best body for this might be a tbleague one the slim one maybe. Though I honestly feel what we have is fine but I wouldn't mind seeing how the body switch would look.

Last edited:
Looks good. Legs fill in the pants better and as long as there is some room the articulation should be fine. Tbleague bodies have great range of movement and hold their poses, I was thinking of getting a world box at016 and see how it looks body swap wise. It actually works well on my MT Witcher 3 Geralt.

Tried the WB at016 as a switch and it's decent but turns out it's also unnecessary. I regret buying another at016 body but oh well. As far as all of it goes the main Lim body is fine and works well enough. I do think the M33 body looks better proportion wise so I might attempt that but I'm OK with how it is now.

Back