BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talking about ordering/talking about canceling are basically the same level of quality conversation lol.

While we're at it... saying you're tired of waiting/saying you're excited are also equally bland.

I completely agree with you. It really pisses me off seeing the thread get bumped thinking it’s news or something positive but instead it’s the same complaining and talking about cancelling their order. Just cancel no need to come here explain your reasonings lol. With that being said I cannot wait for this absolute beauty! Might just display him one sword drawn and the other sheathed on his back to look closer to the game
That sounds like an epic idea! I want to find out if the black shirt under his armor is anything like the one in the show. Would be awesome to recreate the Blaviken slaughter look if the armor is easily removable. Although the little leather neck part doesn't give me much confidence on that front. I was going to attempt a similar thing with Soosoos version as the hair on that sculpt looks much closer to the scene too.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 0
🤦‍♂️ this thread has become 2 things lately. People complaining about no updates and people complaining about those people complaining.

Way I see it is. If you're satisfied with waiting for your order that's great. If you're feeling anxious about your order and feel that you may want to cancel that's fine too. But c'mon guys, I think we've all heard enough, we've all explained our view a dozen times at this point. It would be wonderful to see some updated photos or know a scrap of information about this release, but Buzztoys hasn't brought out any figures prior to this and until it comes out we're not going to know anything new.

What do y'all say we change up the vibe in this thread and post something different for a change? Be nice to hear about how people plan to display their Geralt when he arrives, maybe see some of people's shelves or customs while we all wait? Anything other than the next person repeating themselves about how long they've waited and how close to cancelling they are 🤷‍♂️
I’d like to take time out of my busy day to do both. Complain there’s no updates and also complain about those people who complain. Also, I’d like to add the category of posts that update the threat with no new information except to complain or complain about the complainers. Wait. I just did that didn’t I? Damn!

Still keeping my order.

What the hell; Let’s add invoice and shipping updates to the list along with pictures of unopened shipping boxes accompanied with the caption ‘Look what showed up today…’

Basically, 75% of posts make me wish I hadn’t wasted the precious moments of my life that I can never get back reading them.

(And if you’ve just read this, you’ll know the feeling.)

You get it when you get it, don't really see why it matters how long it takes. If a delay is enough to make you lose interest then did you really want it that badly to begin with? Sure it's frustrating but it's hardly the end of the world.
When I ordered it, season 2 wasn't out yet. 😂 A lot has changed since then.

I saw that - not sure why BuzzToys would have gone from saying this would be released in December and then February and then just cancelling it out of nowhere. But NeoGeek is also reputable, I believe. Never ordered myself but I thought they were reliable.

Let’s see what Kit and GianToy have to see.

If this was cancelled, god help anyone who ordered from TW.

I saw that - not sure why BuzzToys would have gone from saying this would be released in December and then February and then just cancelling it out of nowhere. But NeoGeek is also reputable, I believe. Never ordered myself but I thought they were reliable.

The email says they've "gone out of business", which is strange cause it's apparently been in production stage?

I have ordered from TW and just emailed them to see what they say….. let’s see if I hear back 😆

Back