BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I first heard about the show I immediately thought of Zach MacGowan because I loved Black Sails, he would've been a great Geralt since he has the physique, look and can do the gruff voice and no need for wigs either just dye his hair grey lol but to be honest after seeing Henry in the role he did 100% make it his own and you can feel the passion he has for Geralt and the Witcher as a whole in all of his scenes, it's a shame the writers and Netflix didn't share that same passion.
Time for some LimToys Black Sails figures :stick

Its been a random want for a while, but I’ve really wanted Captain Flint, Charles Vane and Jack Rackham figures from that show. Shame no one ever undertook that one. Black Sails is criminally underrated. It always blows my mind when I recommend it to friends and they’ve never even heard of it.

giphy.gif

Look I love the show and imagining how badass figures would look is cool but almost nobody would buy them.
Its been a random want for a while, but I’ve really wanted Captain Flint, Charles Vane and Jack Rackham figures from that show. Shame no one ever undertook that one. Black Sails is criminally underrated. It always blows my mind when I recommend it to friends and they’ve never even heard of it.
Yup it's one of the shows that didn't get the kind of exposure Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead got unfortunately.

Seems to be back up for order on TNS

I've cancelled my order - the behind the scenes stuff and the utter AWFULLNESS of Blood Origin have killed my interest in this figure despite Cavill's talent and respect for the material - I fear I would only ever see all that was wrong with the show looking at this piece.
Hope it turns out great for you folks though.
While Geralt is my fav character and Cavill is my fav actor this figure has a different value for me. While show isn't perfect it was a guilty pleasure for me. I can understand general audience not wanting figure any more. However this leaves more figures for me. I have 3 on preorder and gonna get 2 more. Thank you for your cancellation. Happy this figure was on a final stages when recast happened, otherwise could be cancelled and that would be a final shot in my head, still not over the drama, losing Geralt and Superman at the same time was too much to process for me.

Look I love the show and imagining how badass figures would look is cool but almost nobody would buy them.

Yup it's one of the shows that didn't get the kind of exposure Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead got unfortunately.
I completely understand. Even though I love the show, my post was more in jest than serious b/c as you said, almost no one would buy them most likely, at least not in the numbers you'd need. As you said, it didn't get the exposure of other similar shows which sucks b/c it was pretty great. I'm not one to watch much TV, but I always looked forward to that show.

There were some customs made a couple years ago, but the quality unfortunately didn't match the asking price IMO.

That's a shame about the lack of interest in Black Sails figures. I would pick them up in a heartbeat.
Not to derail the thread too much but same. Would at the very least want Flint from S1 with the sort of Green Arrow mustache and goatee as well as Vane

Not to derail the thread too much but same. Would at the very least want Flint from S1 with the sort of Green Arrow mustache and goatee as well as Vane
There was a small run of high end customs a few years back that were actually really nice.

There was a small run of high end customs a few years back that were actually really nice.
Yes, I remember. I didn't too much care for the Captain Flint figure though. The sculpt looked a little soft and tailoring looked a bit loose/baggy, so I didn't feel he was worth the asking price unfortunately. Vane looked really good though with the rooted hair. Just didn't want one without the other.

Ugh this is still up on TNS.... Even though I hated the show after S1, @JorjeCroft please convince me I need this since your excitement has almost convinced me already

Ugh this is still up on TNS.... Even though I hated the show after S1, @JorjeCroft please convince me I need this since your excitement has almost convinced me already
You need it! In a ''worst case'' you can always put game's Geralt sculpt on and call it a day, he has these netflix armours in the next gen remaster! One thing I'm sure about,his body will be amazing as @R_R_X worked on it! Go for it!

Let me be the devil/angel on your shoulder.
If you need to be convinced to buy it - is it worth your money? Do you actually want it or just think you ought to want it?

Choice is yours my friend.

You need it! Go for it!
is it worth your money? Do you actually want it or just think you ought to want it?
kronk-devil.gif

EDIT: Honestly, I've wanted this guy for a little while but and was kicking myself for missing out on the GianToy stock. Wish I could see in-hand photos but also worried about how limited the run seems to be. Ordered since FOMO is a stronger force than any angel or demon

Last edited:
I wanna hop in as well to help you, I wasn't sure on Gandalf inArt and skipped, had time to think but the price was a lot so I skipped, I bet you know the feeling on missing out especially on something you really love, the excitement when Kit placed it back for PO was huge I am so relieved now you have no idea.

If you love the first season of Witcher you will not regret getting the figure so I say buy it! Plus, Cavill left the show, I can only see this figure get more valuable with time. GET IT!

giphy.gif

Not true. I’d buy em in a heartbeat!

…but I get what you’re saying. The problem is that Black Sails was a cable channel only show on Starz and well quite frankly not a lot of people had it or even heard of it. The network also had Ash vs Evil Dead which Bruce Campbell has been vocal about that being attached to a network nobody heard of is what killed the show. lol

Back