BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw the news on fb and got the instant headache. What the hell? But won't panic till we hear something from Kit, in this case it is possible that particular shop wasn't able to get the stock and that's why they canceled orders. Last year,in March I preordered Geralt statue from CDPR directly , I smelled drama so asked my US friend to preorder backup statue just in case. Yesterday CDPR canceled my order sent me an email "inventory is sold out so we aren't able to ship your order" however shipped one to my friend :) so inventory thing is real,especially with third party sellers. Lets wait. I hope this isn't true. At least we have Soo Soo backup,if Soo Soo cancels too,I'll just jump off the cliff.

Edit: seems ppl got emails from toys wonderland too ...
Weirdly TW has claimed in SSN that its not canceled despite apparently canceling orders. So who knows. I don't trust anything TW says.

ExcellentReflectingCow-size_restricted.gif

No idea who NeoGeek is or why they saw fit to spread this blatantly false info but I just got confirmation Buzztoys is planning on updating the figure in the near future and finally ship it.
Would you mind saying how you confirmed it? I just want to know I can believe you lol

No idea who NeoGeek is or why they saw fit to spread this blatantly false info…
Because there are a lot of worthless losers on the internet that have to stir **** up to feel like their inconsequential life has meaning, when it would be best if they just ate a bullet and helped thin the herd of trash that serve no purpose (like the Twitter Mob that most idiots seem to listen to)

Weirdly TW has claimed in SSN that its not canceled despite apparently canceling orders. So who knows. I don't trust anything TW says.
Cancelling orders doesn't mean item is cancelled. Sometimes retailers aren't able to get stock, this figure went through some complications, so I believe they have some kind of ''limited run'' not every retailer will be able to get their stocks.

Fanart of today's drama :D
geralt.jpg

Last edited:
Never heard of neogeek until today. Dumb of them to claim that the manufacturer is out of business. What happens when customers see that the figure actually released and is being shipped by other companies? I wouldn't trust them with pre-orders anymore.

Last edited:
More likely they don't have the funds to pay for their allotment and are just claiming cancelled to save face.

We've definitely seen them not be able to produce the money for orders before.
Have we? Never heard of them until now.

Cancelling orders doesn't mean item is cancelled. Sometimes retailers aren't able to get stock, this figure went through some complications, so I believe they have some kind of ''limited run'' not every retailer will be able to get their stocks.

Fanart of today's drama :DView attachment 623516
Little late for Valentine's but I am absolutely in love with your artworks and style, Jorje :love

No idea who NeoGeek is or why they saw fit to spread this blatantly false info but I just got confirmation Buzztoys is planning on updating the figure in the near future and finally ship it.

No one said it would release last December

No one said its being cancelled either

I double why someone charge people in December? it's funny

No one said it would release last December

No one said its being cancelled either

I double why someone charge people in December? it's funny
Someone had said Giantoy said they were told Buzztoys promised it by the end of last year before the release date got moved up to February - other than you, Giantoy is probably the only retailer I would trust so I took that to be true when I saw it.

Definitely some shady stuff happening with other stores though. Or maybe SooSoo is spreading something to try and boost their sales. They have proven to be unethical in the past.

Who knows. Strange situation for sure.

Back