BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m just happy that someone’s made one. I thought henry in the Witcher was spot on! So I cannot wait for this to come in February

What legit websites is this figure available to pre-order from?
None, at this point, but if you wait until release, some people may have cancelled their preorders. (Onesixthkit, would be one I keep an eye on). I didn't know any better & ordered from Toys Wonderland, & hope they actually come through, but for everything else third party, Onesixthkit or Giantoy are fantastic. I just got Master Team Lara Croft from Kit & it took like barely a week from China to Toronto with free shipping. Unbelievable service.

None, at this point, but if you wait until release, some people may have cancelled their preorders. (Onesixthkit, would be one I keep an eye on). I didn't know any better & ordered from Toys Wonderland, & hope they actually come through, but for everything else third party, Onesixthkit or Giantoy are fantastic. I just got Master Team Lara Croft from Kit & it took like barely a week from China to Toronto with free shipping. Unbelievable service.
I also have mine coming through Toyswonderland. I haven’t had any issues using them so far so fingers crossed he shows up. But from what I have heard and seen I do agree onesixthkit does seem to be the go to for great service

Thanks, yeah I went with ToysWonderland as well. I do prefer onesixthki, but not many options left.

I just need a damn Geralt that looks good. This is the only one that exists. I don't like how any of the third party game versions look at all.
Feel exactly the same. The game witcher aren't my cup of tea (the bear armor one was the best, but the head still wasn't good).
This show Geralt figure looks excellent and looks like it will be of similar quality as the present toys Indiana Jones everyone loved for the price.

Seems to be back up for order on TNS

I've cancelled my order - the behind the scenes stuff and the utter AWFULLNESS of Blood Origin have killed my interest in this figure despite Cavill's talent and respect for the material - I fear I would only ever see all that was wrong with the show looking at this piece.
Hope it turns out great for you folks though.

Seems to be back up for order on TNS

I've cancelled my order - the behind the scenes stuff and the utter AWFULLNESS of Blood Origin have killed my interest in this figure despite Cavill's talent and respect for the material - I fear I would only ever see all that was wrong with the show looking at this piece.
Hope it turns out great for you folks though.
I imagine more will feel the same as S3 and S4 comes along + knowing that Cavill left the show due to them doing a terrible job with it. Leaves a bit of a bad taste in your mouth.

I never read the books and don’t intend to, so the faithfulness to them isn’t as relevant to me. That said, there are absolutely some decisions where I can understand people’s frustration.

The way I look at the figure, I’m not sure who else will play Geralt in our lifetimes, but I doubt anyone will be a big a fan of being the character as Cavill was. He’s literally one of us. I have enough respect for him that I’ll want to remember him in the role, issues with the show aside.

I can’t believe I never thought that - yes he would have. He was incredible as Charles Vane. Basically was pirate Geralt the way he played that role.
It really would have been about as close to perfect as you could get. He checks off so many of the Geralt "boxes" as it were. I absolutely love Black Sails and he's great in it.

It really would have been about as close to perfect as you could get. He checks off so many of the Geralt "boxes" as it were. I absolutely love Black Sails and he's great in it.
I really wanted him for Geralt before Henry got announced. That said what could have been he could definitley be my second to play Geralt if there was a possibilty of a second portrayl.

I think McGowan is only two years older than Cavill, so he could very seamlessly slide into the role as well. Damn, now I kind of want a reboot away from Netflix. An HBO Witcher with competent writers, McGowan leading and Joey Batey returning would be fantastic.

Zach MacGowan would look almost spot on to game Geralt, he never occurred to me either.

I'm betting Netflix Witcher won't make it past season 4 without Cavill, so maybe an HBO Witcher isn't impossible.

When I first heard about the show I immediately thought of Zach MacGowan because I loved Black Sails, he would've been a great Geralt since he has the physique, look and can do the gruff voice and no need for wigs either just dye his hair grey lol but to be honest after seeing Henry in the role he did 100% make it his own and you can feel the passion he has for Geralt and the Witcher as a whole in all of his scenes, it's a shame the writers and Netflix didn't share that same passion.

Back