BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the giantoy fb ,seems he's delayed,I don't mind tho. If headsculpt needs improvement in October, no way it will be released this year :D Anyway waiting patiently! Better wait than get a rushed figure.
Screenshot_20221011-125811_Facebook.jpg

From the giantoy fb ,seems he's delayed,I don't mind tho. If headsculpt needs improvement in October, no way it will be released this year :D Anyway waiting patiently! Better wait than get a rushed figure.View attachment 602311Well itā€™s good to hear something about it! I agree with you though donā€™t see it being released this year if they are still fine tuning the head sculpt. Looks like a 2023 release now then. As you say better that than a rushed product

Agree with both of you! I absolutely love the head sculpt in the original images, so am definitely curious about exactly what 'improvement' means in this case. If they're still estimating 2022, maybe they mean improvement to paint application rather than a revision of the head (though I'm sure any sculpt revisions would be for the better rather than worse, but I do love the one they have already!)

Well that sucks for it to be delayed but if they can get the sculpt looking more like Geralt from S1 then I'm ok with it. Though I agree some minor updates of the body/outfit and gear would be nice.

It could mean that they are trying to make sure the production run sculpts more closely matches the prototype, not that they are retooling the whole sculpt entirely. Either way I donā€™t mind waiting if it means a good sculpt in the end product. Nothing kills a good figure faster than a poor headsculpt.

If they're promising this will release in 2022 - they can't be retooling much. Wholesale changes to a sculpt would set this back longer with all that painting that needs to be done. If anything I'd guess this means whatever improvements they made are probably wrapping up if not completed and they'll be getting the paint going soon to get the figure out the door.

Agreed my fellow New Jerseyian above though, I'm happy to wait, the sculpt is just too important and I'm glad they're getting it right.

Agreed, this figure must be perfect, so I'll wait as long as it takes. Very excited! I hope season 2 version follows after!

Dang. Hopefully they can hit their target. I'm gonna' give it until February, but I'm probably going to tap out if he's not out by then. It looks really cool, but I'm just collecting too many pre-orders & not enough figures at this point.

Im patient but this fig taking forever
The only thing would make me happy is to get a fig as good or better than the prototype.
If it s worse i could kill myself

Couldnt this friend of yours go release an Ac Brotherhood Ezio fig? XD
I seriously doubt it since he's not into video games as much as movies and TV and he's got tons of other work to do for ther companies.
Im patient but this fig taking forever
The only thing would make me happy is to get a fig as good or better than the prototype.
If it s worse i could kill myself
I was told it's still possibly releasing this year but I don't really know much else about it atm, either way I don't think it's worth killing yourself over it.

When I chill out about Geralt everyone else needs to chill out ok? lol I'd wait another year for a perfect figure, patience is a key,especially in this hobby. Season 2 version when?

Last edited:
Back