"Bring me Wesley's head" Commitment thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I further the motion for a Angel Wes. To add to a line prematurely axed. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

The head looks good as a start... please post pics as the piece progresses. :D

And yes, please do add stubble... and a neck scar:rolleyes:.

I'm still not on the list...I will buy as long as the sculpt is good! Add me too!! :) thanks!

Can't wait to see more of the Wes head!!!!

Updated list as of 11-08-07
Anzik Hayes
The Obsolete Man
Kain's Ancient Blade
Serpentor
Thamesvalidude
Koipond
Seaward
Binky
james1976
leatherneck
DarkArtist81
wyrmn3500
abstractharmony
Protozaius
the vampire with soul
betic1
Kozin
The Craw
Ironman1188
UTtoyfan
Bradlee_Scott
LordAzrael

Contigent upon the sculpt is:
Sueworld
Migwit
Murder of Crows
Spikeluv13

Sculpt update:
wesleysculpt2.jpg

Oh thats coming along very well indeed.

At the moment I think the profile looks better then the front on images, but I think that maybe due to the fact there's quite a bit of heavy shadow running across parts of his face.

Judging from that profile, I would buy one right now.
I think you might want to take some shots from a couple more different angles too, and I think once we get some more feedback, maybe get one of our Photoshop savvy members to add some color for a more accurate look and i think you will have even more people wanting one.

Here’s are some more pictures...the second pic is a transparency of the sculpt over Wesley’s head and most everything is lining up. This is my finale test before I mold it and I’m happy. So it’s going into the rubber tonight. The resin casting will be cleaned and the final mold will be made.

Also: I’m not holding anyone to the “sign up list”, there’s no obligated to buy one if you don’t like it. Anyone who does want this head can contact me at [email protected] $35 shipped. Thanks!

wesleysculpt3.jpg

I think the lower lip is just a tiny bit large but count me in Spenser.
I would also like to know if a money order is good.

Yeah, I agree the bottom lip needs to be a smidge thinner, but on the evidence of this count me in as well love. Can I pay you via paypal email?

that looks freakin great! now where's Darkartist when you need him?
one more question, will this be modified to fit a body or do i have to do it myself?

Last edited:
Well, now that Wes is actually becoming a reality, I've already started putting together the pieces for an "Apocalypse Nowish" Wes.

Just ordered this Robert Englund/Freddy figure for $20.
73111_image01.jpg

The jacket, shoes and body will be used for Wes. Now I just need to find a grey sweater/t-shirt.

Well, now that Wes is actually becoming a reality, I've already started putting together the pieces for an "Apocalypse Nowish" Wes.

i found all my items on kitbash sites. blue jeans, brown leather jacket, brownish t-shirt, black shoes, and a couple of cool looking weapons. i just need to know which body this head will fit on. id also like another of sideshow's angel stands. anybody know where to find one?

i found all my items on kitbash sites. blue jeans, brown leather jacket, brownish t-shirt, black shoes, and a couple of cool looking weapons. i just need to know which body this head will fit on. id also like another of sideshow's angel stands. anybody know where to find one?

Where do you guys find these clothing website??? I'm also down for one of the Wes heads!

Pay Pal and money orders are fine, so as not to clutter the thread please email me about payment details. Thanks!

Back