Bowen X-Force statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well a Bowen X-Force Psylocke is definitely coming, its a reworking of the older Museum Psylocke.

I'd love to see Wolfsbane but i don't think we'll see her to be honest, and i really doubt we'll get Elixir.

Would love to see Fantomex but that's about it.

Wolfsbane and elixir would be cool, but fantomex and psylocke are a must, how do you know psylocke is definitely coming did Randy say something on statuemarvels that would kick *** if so as long as she gets the black and red xbase.

Wolfsbane and elixir would be cool, but fantomex and psylocke are a must, how do you know psylocke is definitely coming did Randy say something on statuemarvels that would kick *** if so as long as she gets the black and red xbase.

Yeah RB has pretty much confirmed her and showed a unpainted sneak a while back, i imagine she'll go straight up for sale without a painted sneak pretty soon.

Looks great sano, just need the silver sash and black body suit on psylocke, but her and the koto archangel look great with the others :clap

Thank you sir! Still can't wait for the official BD XF Psylocke. I'm interested in the Koto on as well, but only if they do some tweaking.

Looks great sano, just need the silver sash and black body suit on psylocke, but her and the koto archangel look great with the others :clap

I had to mix mine as I didn't like the Kotobukiya versions of Warpath and X-23 and I didn't like the Wolverine or Archangel for Bowen. I picked up the Bowen Deadpool, but decided to trade it and get the Koto version. Next for me is the Koto Psylocke...not to big on the BD repaint. It's kinda hard displaying these mixed...I like how the Bowen all look uniform.

Thank you sir! Still can't wait for the official BD XF Psylocke. I'm interested in the Koto on as well, but only if they do some tweaking.

Ya definitely excited for the bowen xf psylocke, I like the koto ones but don't like the bases, and the only character sculpt I like better then the Bowen version is the archangel, I luv the Bowen red and black xbase's too it makes the team look so badass and they really look like a team together, and I also like how you did the v-pattern in your display(awesome)

I had to mix mine as I didn't like the Kotobukiya versions of Warpath and X-23 and I didn't like the Wolverine or Archangel for Bowen. I picked up the Bowen Deadpool, but decided to trade it and get the Koto version. Next for me is the Koto Psylocke...not to big on the BD repaint. It's kinda hard displaying these mixed...I like how the Bowen all look uniform.

Very nice :hi5: I'm with you on the archangel but I luv the Bowen wolverine cool set up tho.

You have a winner set!! I love how Warpath looks next to the Koto pieces. Your custom Wolvie is a killer no doubt but I differ with you on X-23. I kinda like Sosa's version better.

Koto made some nice pieces but for me I gotta go all Bowen, they look amazing together the sculpts are all great and the black and red matching xbase's scream modern xforce in every way and it is just an impressive and elegant set(one of my faves)

Have to agree with you on the warpath on this one, the koto version is just too big but as for the x-23 I'm just a fan of both versions either one can make your display look good.

Check out the new bowen stryfe, I know he's not a member of xforce, but he was a major villian the team had to face and i have been waiting for him to be made for a long time. I really think they did an awesome job on him, the pose is incredible the base is perfect, the only thing i wish is that they fixed the shoulder spikes so they were more tapered. Day one preorder for me tho as is :yess:

I'd like to read up on X-force, is there any modern takes or revamps on it I could read? I don't like the older artwork for the most part ...

Or any other good modern x-men arcs. I currently have new xmen, astonishing xmen, and age of apocalypse.

I'd like to read up on X-force, is there any modern takes or revamps on it I could read? I don't like the older artwork for the most part ...

Or any other good modern x-men arcs. I currently have new xmen, astonishing xmen, and age of apocalypse.

Uncanny Xforce 1 "The Apocalypse Solution" through the final issue "The Final Execution" was one of the best X-Force runs IMO. There is a total of 35 issues.

Check out the new bowen stryfe, I know he's not a member of xforce, but he was a major villian the team had to face and i have been waiting for him to be made for a long time. I really think they did an awesome job on him, the pose is incredible the base is perfect, the only thing i wish is that they fixed the shoulder spikes so they were more tapered. Day one preorder for me tho as is :yess:

I'm with you xeno...looks fantastic and I think RBs already confirmed he will be making the updates to the shoulder spikes...if not I know various folks have asked for it so I'm pretty sure they will be made. That's one thing you gotta like about Bowen Designs they will damn near change the statue if the fans want it...a la Johnny Storm: The human torch.

Back