Bowen X-Force statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uncanny x-force does not include warpath? :(

You want the x-force tpb's starting with Angels and demons it goes into necrosha and messiah war six tpbs i think and it has the xforce warpath you want. Check it out it's a great read and leads right into the uncanny xforce.

You want the x-force tpb's starting with Angels and demons it goes into necrosha and messiah war six tpbs i think and it has the xforce warpath you want. Check it out it's a great read and leads right into the uncanny xforce.

There any oversized hard covers or omnibus' got what I'm looking for?

I think he looks awesome. I'll wait, I still got astonishing xmen and age of apocalypse omnibus' on the way to read...

Warpath is cool in that series he made an awesome strong guy addition to the team you should definately check it out when you get done with those. Both those you are reading are great, that age of apocalypse omnibus is a massive book, I think it's gotta be like 8 pounds, you could use it as a doorstop but it's an epic story and there are some cool tie ins in the uncanny xforce if u read that later.

I mixed a Koto piece with my Bowen XF display, check it out guys:

Sano, that's a sweet setup. Did you add the X-Force Psylocke yet? I'm not particularly fond of the Bowen Archangel either, so I like your inclusion of the Koto statue. Did you chrome Archangel's wings? Looks like you had some jagged edges sculpted in. Beautiful work!

I had to mix mine as I didn't like the Kotobukiya versions of Warpath and X-23 and I didn't like the Wolverine or Archangel for Bowen. I picked up the Bowen Deadpool, but decided to trade it and get the Koto version. Next for me is the Koto Psylocke...not to big on the BD repaint. It's kinda hard displaying these mixed...I like how the Bowen all look uniform.

Love your display also, HB. Your Wolverine is easily the highlight. A great commission! The combination of museum and semi-action works better than you realize. I love all the Koto statues, but my collection is also mixed. I've got the Koto X-23, Archangel, and Wolverine. I would've added the Koto Deadpool, but I already have the red/black version so I wanted a brand new sculpt. So it's Bowen Deadpool and Warpath to round out the group. Also looking forward to the Koto Psylocke!

:clap that's a really nice set up super j, here is a pic of my new addition to the xforce display.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I finally got the missing xforce members that bowen has released so far. I'm pretty happy with the xforce shelf for now. Archangel is a real pain to try and fit in with the others tho, as soon as bowen makes fantomex he will go where archangel is and archangel will move to the top of the bookshelf, I really wish bowen would have made archangel in a wings down museum pose on an xbase like the rest.

Here are some pics of the team so far, i really hope they make some of the others. I will probly pick up the bowen x-force archangel, but i would be much more excited for it if it were in a museum pose with the x-force symbol on his suit and base. I luv how well they display together, marvels seal team six :lol

Bowen has to get a deal finished with Marvel first

Back