Bowen X-Force statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xenowolf

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I am working on getting a complete set of Bowen x-force statues and was hoping to see some group shots for size comparison from anyone who has them all up to now. I was also curious if anyone might know which character will be next in the x-force line up. I would personally love to see a fantomex or domino, let me know your thoughts and any pics would be awesome.

i only have x force wolverine, getting the others as well, i think we have seen the last with Archangel though,

Man I really hope you are wrong about that, I would think they would for sure do psylocke, domino and fantomex would make awesome x-force statues too. I luv the matching x-force bases and uniforms, I really hope Bowen finishes this line, we never got a wolfesbane either. I can't wait to see how the finished archangel comes out, i would have liked it better if they put the x-force symbol on his suit and incorperated it into his base but it is still looking good and I'm glad they made him.

Here are some pics of the team so far, i really hope they make some of the others. I will probly pick up the bowen x-force archangel, but i would be much more excited for it if it were in a museum pose with the x-force symbol on his suit and base. I luv how well they display together, marvels seal team six :lol

Here are some pics of the team so far, i really hope they make some of the others. I will probly pick up the bowen x-force archangel, but i would be much more excited for it if it were in a museum pose with the x-force symbol on his suit and base. I luv how well they display together, marvels seal team six :lol

I see you skate (or just enjoy the independent iron cross)..and are also a fan of budweiser.

Guilty of both, I got lots of skate **** around my game room, including one of the first zero boards signed by Jamie Thomas from when I was a lot younger.

just checked out your pic of your X-force collection and i gotta be honest that its kinda tempting me into hunting them down and picking them up, considering that i just recently finished getting all the current kotobukiya X-force statues.

Nice pic meatgoat, that really looks great with the archangel in there too. Damn I might have to try and find one, I was hoping Bowen might make a museum x-force archangel but I doubt that will happen and that archangel does look great with the group :clap

20130523152022-1dbac42e.jpg

I'm selling ArchAngel on he just doesn't fit for me, hoping RB will do a museum one down the line.

The other 4 are really fantastic though, Warpath is a monster and really stunning imo.

20130523152022-1dbac42e.jpg

I'm selling ArchAngel on he just doesn't fit for me, hoping RB will do a museum one down the line.

The other 4 are really fantastic though, Warpath is a monster and really stunning imo.

Great looking x-force display. I completely agree with everything you just said, but I have a feeling if Bowen makes a museum archangel it won't be an x-force version. How much are you selling the archangel for?

Sideshow should do these. Both Blwen and Koto have done a complete X-Force collection

Sideshow did an awesome x-force diorama. I hope Bowen continues there awesome x-force line in museum poses with the red and black x-bases and in the same scale, I would love to have some of the other members like domino, fantomex, cable, etc......

Here's mine.

aaaaaarh , Im so pissed with Secret compass right now, I had placed my orders for all the X force webstie exclusives with them , the day they went up for pre order, it was thru email rather than me placing on their website
my last shipment was supposed to be Deapool, archangel and Warpath,
I just checked them yesterday even though they had arrived one month back as I was out of station, I had asked my friend to check for any damages and he said they were fine, I was over the top thinking the line was complete
only to see yesterday that secret compass send me the X men Warpath instead of X force version,so pissed, i was charged for the xforce version as well, the X men version is 50$ cheaper
have to spend another 70-80$ to ship it back now, so frustrating and pissed like hell

Sideshow did an awesome x-force diorama. I hope Bowen continues there awesome x-force line in museum poses with the red and black x-bases and in the same scale, I would love to have some of the other members like domino, fantomex, cable, etc......

Yah the diorama was nice but to me you don't get that same feeling when your able to move your separate single pieces around to make a fresh looking display. Also I too would love a Fantomex, Domino, and a AoA nightcrawler

Yah the diorama was nice but to me you don't get that same feeling when your able to move your separate single pieces around to make a fresh looking display. Also I too would love a Fantomex, Domino, and a AoA nightcrawler

I agree and also if you have a lot of Bowen statues the sideshow dio is to small to fit well with them, but by itself it is an amazing piece. Oh and Dino that ****ing sucks I would be super pissed too, hopefully they will reimburse u for everything since it was all their fault :slap

Well a Bowen X-Force Psylocke is definitely coming, its a reworking of the older Museum Psylocke.

I'd love to see Wolfsbane but i don't think we'll see her to be honest, and i really doubt we'll get Elixir.

Would love to see Fantomex but that's about it.

Back