Boba`s Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx fellas...
@hemble...yeah I wanted that layered look thats why I chopped up the armor....
@Dorgmal....Yeah...give Dengar a shot....I believe he will pop up without a warning between the Death Star and AT-AT project you might have on yout to do list...LOL

I love all the custom Dengars, I will definately have plenty of reference when I get to mine, which should be soon since its at the top of my wifes to do list. Though, things would be easier for me if she didn't have her own separate list on what needs to be done first. :lol

More WIP pics of my Dengar Custom...

First thing I did is to study more reference pics of Dengar...after that I chopped up and thinned out The Hasbro Armor,`cause I didnt like that "one piece" look at all...after that I painted the front part of the Sideshow Stormtrooper groin armor....I think I matched the color pretty good....a lil drybrushing here and there....and suddenly my dolly playtime was over....just shot a quick picture for you guys...LMK what you think....I know..I know this coming togehter pretty slow....:gah:

dengararmor.jpg

That looks friggin awesome and that paintjob is a spot on match love it.

DENGAR DONE.....finaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Alright fellas....here I go again in my line of Star Wars Bountyhunters....my goal is to make all the Bountyhunters from the "Empire strikes back"....Thats Boba Fett,BOSSK,Zuckuss,4-LOM,Dengar and IG-88.....I have made Dengar,Zuckuss,4-LOM and IG-88 so far...BOSSK and Fett are on the to do list.

I started out with the Hasbro Version of Dengar....and in the VERY early progress of that figure I realized there is not much to do with the Hasbro Fig...so I stripped him of all those good parts I wanted to use and started from scratch. Body is a shortened BS Body,HS is Sgt Barnes from SSC...PERFECT for Dengar since he has the scars already ;-)...armor is Hasbro and SSC parts mixed together...Weapons are from DML and SSC...Jumpsuit is from Hasbro aswell as the "boots"...Gloves are from DID...and the backpack is made from different parts from the hardware store...

Today is Dengars turn to get represented....OK here are a few facts about Dengar aka Payback:

Dengar (also known as "Payback") was a Corellian mercenary and Imperial assassin, Grade One active during the Galactic Civil War. The acerbic bounty hunter and pilot of the Punishing One was among an elite group of hunters recruited by Darth Vader to capture Han Solo and the passengers of the Millennium Falcon shortly after the Battle of Hoth. At this time, he was a middle-aged man of heavy build, wearing battered dark brown Stormtrooper armor with a dingy cloth wrapped around his head to conceal the circuitry for his enhanced auditory and visual systems.

Dengar1.jpg

Dengar2.jpg

Dengar11.jpg

Dengar4.jpg

Dengar5.jpg

Totally brilliant I love it is that head a Platoon one!! I think the head wrap look awesome and the metal belt buckle really sets it off. i love everything about it. Congrats man!!!

Oh yeah that looks like the sideshow platoon head, man that fits the bill so well. Gotta say i think its the best Dengar ive seen so far.

Ok stop it right now im trying to save money and your making me jealous :lol

...Let me tell you what...I got IG-88 for 8,50 $,4-LOM for 2,99 $,BOSSK for 4,99 $ and Zuckuss for 6,99 $....I got all of them from different Ebay sellers,so shipping was more than all the Figures together!!!
All in all they were around 45 $....a consider this a GOOD deal :yess:

Damn thats cheap, but their alot more over here :monkey2

Bob....I did get them from the states about a year ago....I was surprised about the price myself...I had the winning bet on all of them...NO " buy it now"....I was stunned that I had the winning bet on all of them...talking about luck...huh!? :yess:

Great work on the Bounty Hunters Boba . I think this bunch will be my next "group project " as I've had Bossk and IG-88 for a while and have just picked up 4-Lom and Zuckuss ( for £15 !) . I was surprised how good the latter pair are , all they need is a re-paint of the heads and ( maybe ) the weapons replacing/repainting . My Fett's about 80% done and Dengar's ready for the bench . Keep it up .:clap

Back