Blitzway - Mask of Zorro - Zorro Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to order this. This hero to California turns 100 this year, and this film was an incredibly awesome theater experience. Plus, Blitzway killed it with this figure. Both head sculpts, the tailoring, the accessories. I've got their Ghostbusters, I know this Zorro will be incredible in hand.

I also agree. This will be incredible in hand once he arrives next year! If only it was sooner but well worth the wait! I have several GOT figures on preorder, but this is the TOP of my want list!!!! What a way to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the character! ~ Z

zorro_the-mask-of-zorro_gallery_5d5433bd8e4e7.jpg

zorro_the-mask-of-zorro_gallery_5d5433be79fa4.jpg

zorro_the-mask-of-zorro_gallery_5d5433bf20c01.jpg

zorro_the-mask-of-zorro_gallery_5d5433d58c06e.jpg

zorro_the-mask-of-zorro_gallery_5d5433d644643.jpg

zorro_the-mask-of-zorro_gallery_5d5433d6b3004.jpg

zorro_the-mask-of-zorro_gallery_5d5433d78cb6b.jpg

Attachments

• zorro_the-mask-of-zorro_gallery_5d5433d726e1b.jpg
    zorro_the-mask-of-zorro_gallery_5d5433d726e1b.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 485
I'm not sure how many people have been pre-ordering this figure, but last week I got a delay notification from SS that my final payment was changing from Jan 20 to Feb 20. This morning I got another moving the final payment out to Mar 20. Not a big deal, but just to let others know that this is being delayed.

Happy to help! I guess it's still sort of on schedule. As soon as it when up, SS listed it as Jan-Mar 2020. Now it says Mar-Apr 2020. Eh, close enough.

I'm not sure how many people have been pre-ordering this figure, but last week I got a delay notification from SS that my final payment was changing from Jan 20 to Feb 20. This morning I got another moving the final payment out to Mar 20. Not a big deal, but just to let others know that this is being delayed.

Figures. I have one payment to go which is/was scheduled for February. At least now I know it may be most likely April or May before my last payment processes. Thanks for the info. :impatient:

I just received another delay notification from SS this morning... 3/20/2020 to 4/20/2020. I guess that means I have time to squeeze in another pre-order. :D

Another inevitable delay. Now estimated to arrive at SSC May-Aug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It'd be cool if it came with an Anthony Hopkins sculpt too, since he was the original Zorro (in the movie), and wore the same outfit (I assume). I always thought he looked cool in that film.

hk5kaZM.jpg
k4d0Dmj.jpg

It'd be cool if it came with an Anthony Hopkins sculpt too, since he was the original Zorro (in the movie), and wore the same outfit (I assume). I always thought he looked cool in that film.

hk5kaZM.jpg
k4d0Dmj.jpg
It's actually not the same outfit compared to what Banderes wears. You can see he is wearing a vest on his. Plus the hat is all black. Only similarity is the belt and medallion. But I would so jump on that version also if he was made.

Back