Blitzway: Kurt Cobain 1:6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has turned out so much better than I even hoped. Really hope these start shipping soon.

Fantastic! Can’t wait for this.
The neck dots being one fret off is silly and will bug all us guitarists but I can live with it if that’s the only flaw.

I wonder if they’ve put any iconic design on the white t-shirt he’s wearing under the jumper…

Last edited:
Fantastic! Can’t wait for this.
The neck dots being one fret off is silly and big all is guitarists but I can live with it if that’s the only flaw.

I wonder if they’ve put any iconic design on the white t-shirt he’s wearing under the jumper…

Figures. 😆 I'm starting to think it's the law that something has to off about a 1/6 guitar. Oh well. I can live with it. Other than that I think this looks great and I can't wait.

It would be a nice surprise to see something on the white shirt. I'd be really impressed if they included his tattoo on his forearm but I really doubt it.

With Hendrix they embroidered the back of his vest with the heart so it wouldn't be unknown for that level of detail.

Though the sculpt on Hendrix was a let down the figure it's self felt great.

Got this in my mailbox this morning

Screenshot 2023-10-27 140609.png

I asked BBTS about their ETA for Kurt. This was their response. :lol

Thank you for the message! In regards to that Pre-order, at this point in time the estimate on the listings are going to be the most up-to-date estimate for those, if we had more precise dates or additional information we would immediately provide it to customers as it definitely would make everybody's lives easier. Manufacturers simply do not provide updates to any retailers. We are not given detailed updates from the manufacturer and unfortunately, we have not received any recent updates regarding an exact arrival date to our warehouse, which is why we are not able to provide additional information. If/once we do get additional information we'll absolutely reach out via email! If you have them Pre-ordered, we will email as soon as they arrive here. Payment will be due upon arrival. One thing that I like to mention when Pre-ordering - that gives some insight as to why the date will almost always vary slightly from store-to-store - the biggest attributing factor as to why they may have already shown up elsewhere is due to how they're shipped from the manufacturer, they send out orders to different companies at different times, essentially as soon as an individual order is ready, they ship. They do not send out every order to every supplier at the exact same time, which is why you'll see that some places have certain figures sooner than others. We have to rely on the manufacturers getting the items to us, and how they ship them to us (land, sea, air) can be a large determination on how quickly our items arrive. While some items do arrive later than other vendors, many times we are able to receive inventory before others and begin fulfilling orders.

Yeah I am prety sure the wall of text they sent me was just copied and pasted. Hopefully.

Back