Blitzway: Kurt Cobain 1:6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone knows where to buy an  actual 1/6 scale acoustic guitar lmk. There's a few on ebay but whenever I can find them in the hands of a figure or against something we can scale them with they are quite small. They look like the acoustic I gave my daughter when she was 7 years old.

If anyone knows where to buy an  actual 1/6 scale acoustic guitar lmk. There's a few on ebay but whenever I can find them in the hands of a figure or against something we can scale them with they are quite small. They look like the acoustic I gave my daughter when she was 7 years old.
The problem with the cheap miniature acoustic guitars is that the bodies seem to be under-scaled compared to the neck and head, so they do have proportions closer to a kids starter pack.
Fret spacing and placement are also all over the place.

18cm is what you want to aim for for accurate 1/6 scaling.

The only decent guitar replicas are in 1/4 scale from what I’ve seen.

The problem with the cheap miniature acoustic guitars is that the bodies seem to be under-scaled compared to the neck and head, so they do have proportions closer to a kids starter pack.
Fret spacing and placement are also all over the place.

18cm is what you want to aim for for accurate 1/6 scaling.

The only decent guitar replicas are in 1/4 scale from what I’ve seen.

Yup. The whole scale is wack on these things. Kurt's Jag looks good though. I'm glad they actually gave him hands that looks like he's playing something too.

YAAYYYY!!
1695167481588.gif

*minus the sarcasm.

Looks like it turned out great still laughing at the fact the headstock says bender! Would of been better to not put anything 😂🤦

My wallet needs to recover so hoping this ships end of the month or November! Will say though it looks amazing didn't notice subtle bits like the chains, the pattern on the jeans.

Back