Blitzway: Kurt Cobain 1:6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big Nirvana and KC fan here... So any news that they will only release two products? and both from the Unplugged version?

If they do indeed decide to released the others I think there's a few option on Cobain's iconic garb:

Music Video:
1. Smells Like Teen Spirit
2. The Freddy Krueger oversized sweater (Sliver)
3. Heart Shaped Box

Live:
1. Unplugged
2. MTV Live & Loud

And i want the bug eyes sunglasses...got one myself here..hehe

Is this still happening?

I hope so.

But Blitzway has been known to quietly cancel figures in the past - School of Rock and Cutthroat Island come to mind, the latter reached preorders IIRC.

A lot of quality musician 1:6 figures recently (both licensed and 3rd party) - Elvis, Freddie Mercury, Bowie, Marley, etc.

Got this reply last week. Pretty much the same reply since last year.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

Please wait a little longer and we will update the new item soon.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Blitzway

Got this reply last week. Pretty much the same reply since last year.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

Please wait a little longer and we will update the new item soon.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Blitzway

🤣

Not a great sign. I didn't even know this was announced though, tbh. I'm definitely down for one if he ever comes out. The Unplugged look is iconic, but its tough to say what my favorite looks are and what I'd prefer over others. I'd love a Teen Spirit version, but there's also various pics of him with the sunnys.

kurt-cobain-sunglasses.jpg
images (2).jpeg

SOB! I keep getting excited when I see this thread bumped for nothing.

May as well add my 2$ then-

It’s almost guaranteed to be the Teen Spirit or Unplugged look.

Unplugged is kind of peak Nirvana for me and I think that’s the direction Kurt would have leaned more towards had he progressed with his musical development. Blitzway would absolutely have to provide the chair- and music stand and some candles and lilies, maybe a bit of carpet if they’re feeing charitable- so we truly recreate that setting.
But then, making Kurt and not including a Jaguar or Mustang and giving him a look that demands him to be sitting doesn’t fully represent him.

Ideally we’d get outfits for both those looks.
1664669140917.jpeg

1664669167015.jpeg

Essentially it’s just one extra shirt and an electric guitar to turn Unplugged into Teen Spirit so they should absolutely consider that even if it’s a dlx package.

Back