Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it certainly is. How I wish Blitzway were more prolific. I could picture myself collecting only their pieces, as long as they kept it varied.

IMO the GOD statue has better likeness than the ETD one, granted the jaw shape on the ETD one is more accurate as it is a rounder shape and smaller chin, whereas the jaw on the GOD statue was too masculine as it was very bulky and wide with a longer chin. However, the GOD statue captures the core likeness of Bruce better like the nose, eyes and mouth, it's just the shape of the face was wrong.

Last edited:
I'd have to disagree with you on that DA.
I agree that the GOD captured some essence but it was "off" in a way.
The new ETD, is better and almost there IMO.

I'd have to disagree with you on that DA.
I agree that the GOD captured some essence but it was "off" in a way.
The new ETD, is better and almost there IMO.

I think it is better overall as the jaw shape is more accurate and smaller chin but the shape of the nose and proportion of the inner features just don't look as spot on as the GOD one IMO.

This just looks like a screen shot from the movie, despite the googly eyes.

I believe that the reason a lot of people think the likeness is better on the ETD one is because it has the iconic war cry expression.

Last edited:
Why this god. statue doesnt have any studio pics or behind the scene as usaul?just curious and wanna see some upadates.

they both have the same niggles,from certain angles they look very good,other angles they look a tad off,but these are going to be the highlight of my collection
so I'm looking forward to getting him.then I think I'm done.

IMO the GOD statue has better likeness than the ETD one, granted the jaw shape on the ETD one is more accurate as it is a rounder shape and smaller chin, whereas the jaw on the GOD statue was too masculine as it was very bulky and wide with a longer chin. However, the GOD statue captures the core likeness of Bruce better like the nose, eyes and mouth, it's just the shape of the face was wrong.

Seriously?
I think this is way better than the GoD statue.

I have to agree with Darkavatar. Structural issues aside, the core likeness is closer in the GOD statue. I've thought this since I first saw the ETD version. Everything about the ETD statue is perfect except for a stunning likeness. It feels a little generic, and more like a Bruce Lee impersonator for mine. But likeness can be such a subjective thing and may change again in hand.

I can see steve's point.i think it kinda reminds me of arnie's ETD A and B. core likeness was more apparent in A but less so in B.with a similar expression.
and the ETD statue sculpt looks great at some angles yet kinda off in others.but I still cant wait to get him.

Seriously?
I think this is way better than the GoD statue.

Are you looking at the core likeness of the sculpt like the inner features or are you looking at the sculpt overall? If you are talking about the sculpt overall I would agree that the ETD one is better as it doesn't look deformed. However, if you zoom up on the just inner features and just take into account the position of the facial features and shape of the nose etc, it doesn't look as spot on like GOD as a lot of those things are off about it.

I have to agree with Darkavatar. Structural issues aside, the core likeness is closer in the GOD statue. I've thought this since I first saw the ETD version.

Me to, I thought wow the shape of the face is perfect but the core likeness just isn't as good as the GOD statue.

Everything about the ETD statue is perfect except for a stunning likeness. It feels a little generic, and more like a Bruce Lee impersonator for mine. But likeness can be such a subjective thing and may change again in hand.

Yeah that's true.

I can see steve's point.i think it kinda reminds me of arnie's ETD A and B. core likeness was more apparent in A but less so in B.with a similar expression.

:exactly:

Although TBF the ETD statue still actually looks like Bruce Lee whereas Version B didn't look any thing like him IMO. If it wasn't for that war cry expression on Version B, I doubt anyone would think it was Bruce Lee.

and the ETD statue sculpt looks great at some angles yet kinda off in others.but I still cant wait to get him.

Yeah it is still a great statue, it's just the core likeness is not as good as the GOD statue IMO.

I think the expression may effect the overall sculpt. And maybe the hair is too neat. But in some pics looking from a front left view it looks really good. Yet on a rightish side one not so. But we just like to be picky lol.

I just picked up the GOD statue , what a stunning piece by blitzway. I went for the reg version as I prefer the wood but what I do like about the exclusive is how you get the reflection of the trainer tread on the base . Buzzing to own this superb piece.

Back