Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Until Blitzway prove that it is not better to simply add 6 months to whatever date they give, it's still the best option.

This isn't due till June as far as I'm concerned :)

hey people..
first time i've entered a forum for discussion and i don't know if i am in the right place..lmao so if thats the case jus push me along, be nice and point a bloke in the right direction hey...what can any one tell m about this Bruce Lee i have been lucky enough to acquire..he is 900mm tall,made of some form of resign with no markings i can see..at 48 i don't see to well.so if any one can educate me about him i seriously would be grateful as to date,no one knows anything,,.. 11692762_973229792739939_3856760417997499236_n.jpg again sorry if i but into the wrong place

that's a pretty old one.there's another that is lifesize with real hair!! and pants.they pop up on ebayUK sometimes,and fetch decent prices.maybe a UK maker only?

i jus had that Charles Damiano (the Bruce Lee collector)tell me he's worth $100.....i noticed in his u-tube video,he doesnt have one.

IMO , if mobsters wanted to kill Brandon they would've killed him when he was a kid , much easier.

Chow dragged out the time so that Bruce wouldn't arrive to hospital in time but Bruce should've listened to his doc and laid off the weed imo.

Well Blitzway Game of Death Bruce is gone, off to another good home.

Blitzway Enter the Dragon is the piece for me.

if blitzway can secure a great sculptor we may see the remaining 3 films.maybe KA kim,she's done Monroe and is doing rocky.
cost will be an issue for me.

While, I would love it if Blitzway could finish the remaining films, I doubt they would ever be able to find a sculptor as good as Arnie at sculpting Lee. EB should just give up, they just don't have the magic touch Arnie has. The sculpt on their WOD figure sculpt is like a chameleon, in certain lighting and angles it looks amazing and better than Arnies, but on other angles and in certain lighting it doesn't look a thing like Bruce Lee. So while Arnie's sculpts still have flaws, at least they don't need to be displayed in certain lighting and on angles to see the likeness . Arnie can sculpt Bruce on every angle to some extent, so the likeness on his sculpts have more consistency than any other artist thus far, that has sculpted Bruce.

maybe arnie will do some more bruce's and release them via his own studio,i think the best non arnie sculpt regarding bruce was the proto/non release of the GOD-BTS sculpt,by rovo jin?..that was really good imo.enterbay's ''ultimate'' lee figure later this year will be interesting,depending on what scale and quality/attention they put into it,as their last 1/6 was a bomb,maybe they will try another 1/4.

maybe arnie will do some more bruce's and release them via his own studio,i think the best non arnie sculpt regarding bruce was the proto/non release of the GOD-BTS sculpt,by rovo jin?..that was really good imo.

Actually that was YJ Park, Rovo first sculpted the 1/4 WOD figure sculpt, which was better than the final because it had prominent cheek bones and the head shape was not as wide. That being said, it wasn't much better as the shape and size of the eyes were still inaccurate, thus, there was no difference in the core likeness of Bruce between the Rovo proto and EB final product.

enterbay's ''ultimate'' lee figure later this year will be interesting,depending on what scale and quality/attention they put into it,as their last 1/6 was a bomb,maybe they will try another 1/4.

Since the only figure they have done that has any resemblance to Bruce Lee is that 1/4 scale WOD figure, then I am guessing they will have to do another 1/4 scale one. All their non Arnie 1/6th sculpts have been a joke, especially the Big Boss one.

Last edited:
I knew some Asian dude did the sculpt:lol.1/4 for the next bruce would be better,but to get me back into the game it will need to be great.

Back