Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since the only figure they have done that has any resemblance to Bruce Lee is that 1/4 scale WOD figure, then I am guessing they will have to do another 1/4 scale one. All their non Arnie 1/6th sculpts have been a joke, especially the Big Boss one.

The 1/6 GoD3 smiling sculpt was amazing and definitely one of the best Lee sculpts ever.

I emailed EB regarding the new figure.their reply was we will show any updates via our facebook/Instagram acc....thanks EB that was helpful..NOT!!.

EB is gonna release a Bruce Lee wearing an NBA outfit

:lol

The 1/6 GoD3 smiling sculpt was amazing and definitely one of the best Lee sculpts ever.

Sorry I disagree, I don't think it looks much like him at all, not saying you are wrong for liking it, I just don't see it. IMO Hot Toys smiley one blows that one out of the water.

Like I said before, IMO this is the only non Arnie Kim one that looks like him.

307420_4988473121760_1040128459_n.jpg

166725_4988475481819_2031379393_n.jpg

17084_4988478761901_633854153_n.jpg

858503_4988481321965_1103184971_o.jpg

858485_4988484722050_400480622_o.jpg

I emailed EB regarding the new figure.their reply was we will show any updates via our facebook/Instagram acc....thanks EB that was helpful..NOT!!.

Well that's EB for you.

Last edited:
Haha that was quick! Did you manage to get one off this forum? Have you also seen the Enter The Dragon statue?

As much as I love my Enter The Dragon Bruce, part of me wonders if I should have got this instead.

No I found this statue from a guy on ebay! he had it up for bid and took it down after a day. I messaged him back and he said someone was interested so took it down- i said i will pop by tomorrow morning at 9am and he said ok! hehehe

Interesting mate... what's brought on the second thoughts?

Not really second thoughts, I do love my ETD statue and haven't really seen the GoD one in person to compare, but I'm a bit partial towards statues that are covered in clothing as they appear more realistic to me (probably because not many statue companies can pull off realistic paint apps on polystone).

I never liked the blank expression, but I love everything else. When I see this in pics it just looks awesome and life like, and as a total package it's just great with the awesome base and accessories.

Maybe I'd feel a bit different if Blitzway nailed the paint apps on ETD, mainly the swear and blood really as I'm fine with everything else, as this would've gave the realism a much needed boost, and I probably wouldn't even think about anything else as the pose and headsculpt are perfect.

So yeah, it's not so much second thoughts, but more so that when I see pics/vids of it, I can't help but think to myself, I wonder if I would like this one more in person? It just seems like those who got him never really had any complaints as there wasn't really anything that went wrong with this thankfully. Everyone seems to agree that the ETD sculpt looks better though.

Wouldnt mind having this statue also, just dont have the room or funds atm. The price this one is going for now is way beyond my pain threshold lol.

Xplosive, have you tried doctoring up Bruce's cuts yet? I was nervous to try but soooo glad I did. Its really like a brand new statue now.

The paint job on the sculpt on this is too plane, the paint job on the ETD sculpt looks much better as it appears to have different tones, but overall this looks like a higher quality statue than ETD one.

Wouldnt mind having this statue also, just dont have the room or funds atm. The price this one is going for now is way beyond my pain threshold lol.

Xplosive, have you tried doctoring up Bruce's cuts yet? I was nervous to try but soooo glad I did. Its really like a brand new statue now.

Not yet dude as all my statues are packed away at the moment as I'm going to be moving house soon. Its something I plan to do once I move.

Still thinking about how to tackle the sweat. Wondering if it's possible to remove the existing sweat on the body. If I can't, thankfully there's not much of it.

Have given my thoughts in more detail before but I prefer the ETD statue. The dynamic pose and more accurate sculpt does it for me.

The GoD one is a bright eye catching piece though, no doubt!

Back