Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We knew about this GoD statue about this time last year. Not a new release or official announcement ever since. :\

I so want to see these guys' next release!

I think we all have a bruce sculpt/pose we would like.really cant see a casual type bruce being as big a seller as a movie type one,but who knows.
if blitzway could do a seamless,or pop out shoulder style body, a MMA gear bruce from ETD would be one of my choices.

I think HT made a couple of nice casual BL figures, with a really good likeness, but wow are they boring now. Those figures, although pretty well executed, simply don't hold my interest. & those figures might actually have the closest likeness to BL, ever mass produced so far. A casual BL sounds cool, but maybe get the movie figures/statues right before going that route.

Knowing me, I can picture myself going crazy over a casual BL with a stellar sculpt, & forget those words :lol

I don't think a steller sculpt on a BL casual would see me parting with the best part of £500.i'd rather a action star BL.

I think HT made a couple of nice casual BL figures, with a really good likeness, but wow are they boring now. Those figures, although pretty well executed, simply don't hold my interest. & those figures might actually have the closest likeness to BL, ever mass produced so far. A casual BL sounds cool, but maybe get the movie figures/statues right before going that route.

Knowing me, I can picture myself going crazy over a casual BL with a stellar sculpt, & forget those words :lol

Which is probably the main reason why those figures are the lowest selling figures that Hot Toys ever made and hence, why they got drastically reduced in price to $100 on the sideshow website.

I picked up both MIS casual figures. The suited Bruce I really dig, I've got him next to my work monitor. When I'm having a crap day I can see Bruce in my peripheral vision, in the director's chair wearing sun glasses and showing a thumbs up. The figure makes a nice change up of mood in the overall display.

On the other hand, the casual Bruce became nothing more than a spare body to dress in an EtD boxing outfit.

I agree with Larry - we need a great action Bruce before a casual version.

Which is probably the main reason why those figures are the lowest selling figures that Hot Toys ever made and hence, why they got drastically reduced in price to $100 on the sideshow website.

I think Arnie's departure also had a bit to do with their bargain bin status. Had HT been able to proceed with the line, they would've sold better I reckon.

We're they really the lowest selling?
....or did Hot Toys produce enormous amounts of them (with the same sculpt and zero accessories) thinking people would just lose their minds with Arnie Kim arriving at Hot Toys?

I have no idea.

I picked up both MIS casual figures. The suited Bruce I really dig, I've got him next to my work monitor. When I'm having a crap day I can see Bruce in my peripheral vision, in the director's chair wearing sun glasses and showing a thumbs up. The figure makes a nice change up of mood in the overall display.

On the other hand, the casual Bruce became nothing more than a spare body to dress in an EtD boxing.

How dare you insult casual Bruce! :D
I loved him lounging back in the sun chair! chilling in ridiculous 70s clothes, giving me the peace sign from the shelf !

If they were the lowest selling there's a good chance Bruce's dignity will be salvaged a little once the latest Spidey figure is released :)

How dare you insult casual Bruce! :D
I loved him lounging back in the sun chair! chilling in ridiculous 70s clothes, giving me the peace sign from the shelf !

In my rush for an EtD boxing portrait I forgot all about the peace sign! You may just have saved my casual Bruce from a life in a box :duff

I guess it was the same portrait thing too... felt a bit weird having Bruce twins on the shelf :lol

I think Arnie's departure also had a bit to do with their bargain bin status. Had HT been able to proceed with the line, they would've sold better I reckon.

Maybe.

We're they really the lowest selling?

From what I have been told they were and I trust my source.

....or did Hot Toys produce enormous amounts of them (with the same sculpt and zero accessories) thinking people would just lose their minds with Arnie Kim arriving at Hot Toys?

I have no idea.

Might be a combination of both. :dunno

In my rush for an EtD boxing portrait I forgot all about the peace sign! You may just have saved my casual Bruce from a life in a box :duff

I guess it was the same portrait thing too... felt a bit weird having Bruce twins on the shelf :lol

Legit lol
The only thing I didn't like was it needed a peace sign for the other hand as well ....some good pics out there of Bruce giving the 'double peace sign'

the casual in the sun lounger was a cool 70's look which I have on display and something different.but not an iconic BL fighting look which most of bruce's fans would want.if the casual was HTs lowest seller.how does EB feel with the terrible big boss release..i'm sure blitzway will come up with something really good.
I'd prefer a smaller base so it can fit in a detolf....and maybe keep the cost down.time will tell.

So we're all in agreement, we need EtD dungeon scene BD catsuit with dual fighting sticks.
Who shall be responsible for submitting our demands to Blitzway?

Hey guys! I am undecided whether to buy the statue of GOD blitzway or wait out the next statue of bruce lee blitzway. The next statue is 1/3 or 1/4? How long does it take to see some pictures of the new statue of bruce? I'm undecided! Please give me advice! Help me!

Back