Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm fine with it. That video really shows the skin texture well.
Oh, the roller-coaster ride of a new release on this forum!
Fun times indeed!

Nothing to be embarrassed about at all. And you're right, the release of a new figure is always fun to watch. The Hot Toys DX 6 Sparrow figure is regarded as one of the best head sculpt likenesses hot toys has ever done. However if you go through that thread even now, there are plenty of pictures that make it look like complete ****. Lol. It's when you get it in hand and everyone is like "OMG!" Lol.
8485431db4f326ace3ee70a8b88d9f76.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will never be modding the paint app on this figure. Jacob did a good job with the mod on his paint app, but imo it took away from how he supposed to look in this movie. This figure is even more amazing when pics are taken with a proper camera.
97d27e1c0368b2ad4bd5916a98f66284.png

I will never be modding the paint app on this figure. Jacob did a good job with the mod on his paint app, but imo it took away from how he supposed to look in this movie. This figure is even more amazing when pics are taken with a proper camera.
97d27e1c0368b2ad4bd5916a98f66284.png

Which glasses are being used for this pic?

Not sure, but it sounds like Remy above has an idea though. They look great.

Those are glasses made by fellow freak member here named fullmetal.
They are made of chrome, not just painted silver, fully chromed metal. It really is a work of art.

Price is looking like $110-120 a piece from the email I just got from him.

Fullmetal's shades are a definite difference maker. On my Iminime figure, the difference is huge.

That robe is frustrating! What images where they looking at before going into production? They have got the mugs spot on, so it baffles me how they could get the robe colour so wrong?!

After much hand wringing and consternation I think I am going to go ahead and conclude that in my opinion this is essentially at least a Hot Toys quality figure...so I will be ecstatic when mine finally arrived from BBTS!!!!

That robe is frustrating! What images where they looking at before going into production? They have got the mugs spot on, so it baffles me how they could get the robe colour so wrong?!
Just a quick dip in some blue dye will solve all your problems buddy

Just a quick dip in some blue dye will solve all your problems buddy

That's what I thought, mate. Hoping to get one on eBay as only got the leather jacket edition. How will dying the robe affect the mugs?

Back