Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bad_orange.jpg
Have you inquired if yours was part of the delayed batch that is being quality checked?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are your initials SS? There was a mix up from the shipper, and I mentioned before they sent me a second box with someone else's name to my address. Did I get your box by mistake?

No, but thanks for looking out!

No heads up from Hobby Galaxy either. I guess most of the US dealers will be getting their shipments in about the same time.

Wonder if ours will be part of the quality check. Was really hoping the eyes would be lighter like the prototype. Although this is already looking awesome.

No heads up from Hobby Galaxy either. I guess most of the US dealers will be getting their shipments in about the same time.

I ordered from Hobby Galaxy also. They are not usually one of the quicker shippers.

Cool thanks!

Got my PO locked in back in April. Hope we get this soon :)

Mine is BBTS too and I have actually been glad that I have not heard anything...the longer it takes the more likely that there will be some improvement over the first batch sent directly from Blitzway...don't get me wrong I am happy with what I have seen but if Blitzway wants to panic over some of the rough initial feedback and tweak the figure to make it even better...especially at the same price...I certainly will not complain.

Said it before, say it again....after looking at the proto again.....production is WAY better likeness......great job Blitzway!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think I posted this info a ways back, but ordered through TimeWalker here in the US, and the shipment to the American Blitzway distributer is scheduled to arrive by the end of October.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You guys do realize that this "quality check" is likely just a statement, right? Seeing how most of these photos are very consistent, especially accounting for the bad photography, they're probably just covering themselves by saying that.

The more pics I see, the sadder I get. I was gonna bring this when I went on "tour" next spring, but I can't show people this figure. It's just too bad.

But happy for everyone who loves this. I know I love figures that others don't.

Hopefully BW will make a GREAT Ghostbusters set.

When you have less accessories it's harder to be distracted by them and you focus on (and are more critical of) the figure more overall. That's my theory anyway.

People love their extra doodads, that's why barebones figures cause so much frustration when they're not priced much lower than other beefier releases. Value for money is important to people, you're already spending an exorbitant sum on these things so it's good to feel just that little bit better about your frivolous purchases. [emoji38]
You're not wrong! I like your perspective. I always say having the Mechanic Tony Stark as my first HT spoiled me; all those gadgets and goodies harkened back to playing with GI Joes as a kid, and that's something I LOVE to see in a figure, options and 'playability'. So I do believe you hit the nail on the head here.

The more pics I see, the sadder I get. I was gonna bring this when I went on "tour" next spring, but I can't show people this figure. It's just too bad.

But happy for everyone who loves this. I know I love figures that others don't.

Hopefully BW will make a GREAT Ghostbusters set.

Do you think you may change your mind once you have it in hand?
Just curious what tour, military?

Back