Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what do you guys think?

image.jpg
14524950_10154559886912748_581528841622493159_o.jpg

Attachments

• 14595711_1592357007735515_309938019890668553_n.jpg
    14595711_1592357007735515_309938019890668553_n.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:
Per-order canceled!!! Just saved $500! If this looks better in person and in video reviews I will place order again.

These first Hong Kong retailer shots always look rough as they're usually taken quickly using their phones.

I'm committed with a deposit paid, but honestly, these some of the worst first image pics I've ever seen.

Paint might be an issue - but honestly, it's impossible to tell with the washed out iPhone photos. They certainly do make one nervous about their production paint though.

I can't believe they looked at those pics and thought they were good when they posted them on the Facebook page. Lol. I would have selected better lighting and a better camera especially when they took pre-orders for this very same figure which many are now canceling. Oy vey. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the clothes detail is f'd up too unfortunately. I can forgive that though if better pictures come out of the head sculpt.

Paint might be an issue - but honestly, it's impossible to tell with the washed out iPhone photos. They certainly do make one nervous about their production paint though.

Yeah, never said I wasn't nervous, fingers crossed. But I just don't think an ambitious company with a great sculptor who wants to impress the collector world would put out a POS. So I'm guessing it's much better in hand but falls short of the proto paint apps.

That's unfortunate. Sure it'll look better in person because everything looks better in person but still.....dat proto.....

Yeah, never said I wasn't nervous, fingers crossed. But I just don't think an ambitious company with a great sculptor who wants to impress the collector world would put out a POS. So I'm guessing it's much better in hand but falls short of the proto paint apps.

In their defense, many of HT's final production sculpts do also.

Why get arguably the best sculptor in the business if you're going to ruin the sculpt with a crappy paint job?

this figure has been delayed by 3 months, i expect we should get one which is on par with the prototype if not better!
but its definitely not looking good from these early photos, both the head sculpt and costume are way off!!

I can't believe they looked at those pics and thought they were good when they posted them on the Facebook page. Lol. I would have selected better lighting and a better camera especially when they took pre-orders for this very same figure which many are now canceling. Oy vey. Lol

you talking about canceling the ghost busters order?

:slap oh man! I'm really really hoping this figure doesn't look like this when I receive it...please just be a case of worst photo ever. Like someone else said if these look this bad in hand I'm canceling ghost busters.

Back