Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the kind words guys!

I used a gloss varnish, nothing special, i believe you can even find it at walmart. That's all the "mods" i did, it was really a 10 second thing haha

Here I am basking in the photos of these figs that Blitzway decided to post in natural f'n daylight LEDs. Thank you for these photos. This is the exact light i take pics in and pose my figures under. It brings out the accurate colors of each aspect of a figure. I was sold as soon as the retakes were posted by David Cheng at TNS, because it gave me an idea of how these figures "actually look". 5000K+ is where it's at in figure photography. Two thumbs up.

I love seeing people return figures because they thought it looked like **** when they were looking at in their home in a light temperature of "warm white", which is one of the worst light gradients for figures....ever. Lol. Then they see pics of it again later in 5000k lit displays, and then they're like "OMG!" Lol.

I took these photos of Knightmare Batman and regular batman under natural daylight 5000K LEDs. Results speak for it self.
6102b2798d22061e9791c65404d19d5e.jpg
9e1b513ffa7847ba1668d20584e8b8dd.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its a good figure.

A Casualty for those who had delusions of grandeur......

A reality for those who know 1/6........

I don't think any of the current figures will ever achieve those level of scarcity. There are more collectors and manufacturers now than before.

It's true that there are more collectors and stock then before, but this still happens for niche figures.

Just a few years ago, the first Avengers Hawkeye soared in price (pun not intended). It was only when Ver 2 then Ver 3 came out, that Ver 1 is not worth much anymore. Given the popularity of the 3 pack for Ghostbusters, again, down the line Winston might be worth a lot. Blitzway probably doesn't produce in HT numbers, more likely in Enterbay / Star Ace kind of numbers. Once the figures sell out, 1 year later prices will hike up quite a bit.

Well I'm glad I re-PO the two pack. After a ton more in hand pics I'm sold. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'm glad I re-PO the two pack. After a ton more in hand pics I'm sold. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome back good sir. Lol.

Saw this video a little while ago. Must have watched it like 22 times already. Lol. I can't wait to get my eyeballs and camera on this beast.

bad news from NYCC guys, I was at the booth today and SUPER impressed with what i saw from the fight club figures. I asked the guys from BW there if they were prototypes or production, and they were the prototypes, NOT production. Sucked to have to see how awesome they were in person and know we'd never be able to have them..

bad news from NYCC guys, I was at the booth today and SUPER impressed with what i saw from the fight club figures. I asked the guys from BW there if they were prototypes or production, and they were the prototypes, NOT production. Sucked to have to see how awesome they were in person and know we'd never be able to have them..

So I live in NJ, and have 5 friends that are at NYCCC this weekend and three of the five that i did speak to, said they received the answer of "it is the production piece" from Blitzway. So you definitely have me confused right now. Lol.

I got definite confirmation that those were NOT the out of the package production pieces, but the original prototypes. I made sure to ask twice too, cause trust me, I wanted those figures I was staring at in the cases cause they were perfect.

I don't think I'm trusting anyone at this point. Lol. However I'm not really seeing that big of a difference from the "good" pics posted here, other than better light being illuminated on them. I just need these in my hand right now. Where are you DeanKnight and Clipper? Lets crack on. Lol

I don't think I'm trusting anyone at this point. Lol. However I'm not really seeing that big of a difference from the "good" pics posted here, other than better light being illuminated on them. I just need these in my hand right now. Where are you DeanKnight and Clipper? Lets crack on. Lol

Clipper is gone

Haha, thanks man, just quick iPhone pics at my desk.

The figure looks great with the glasses on, so if that's your planned pose, I think you'll be super happy with it (assuming your jacket isn't damaged like mine was).

With no glasses, there's something with the face that throws the likeness off, to the point it becomes distracting.

It doesn't live up to the prototype, but it's not a BAD figure... It's actually pretty good... Just not $250 Hot Toys good, which is my normal quality bar.

i think the eyes look a bit cartoonish which are
causing the distraction as they dont quite match
the more authentic look of the shirt and jacket, imo.

Back