1/6 Black Widow Mingles with Mk 42 - Need Customizing Help plz!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

styleznma

Super Freak
Reaction score

I was gonna post this in black widow thread but figure I might not get help as it would just fall back pages, so heres hoping I can get a little help.

I just got Tony Stark mms191 in and thought wow he really looks cool with out his armor pieces on, but what would I do with these extra cool parts; and then I stuck the helmet on Black widow, kind of looks like a motoclyce helmet. It's huge, obviously, but kinda cool at certain angles; once I got the boots on it balanced out the figure and gave it a neat look IMO. So obviously Im "toying" with the idea of getting the hands to work, it might be cool using the articulated hands holding her guns.

so Heres the problem, It can be done in one of two ways.

First as you may or may not know the hands look like this

a piece of tony's elbow has a magnet on one side and the other has the arm peg and the 42 forearm obviously had another magnet to hold them together.

So
Option A; cut the peg off and super glue a smaller peg ( i dont know if that will hold up being in the arm or if it will fall off?) paint the elbow black or put some black material over it as the black widows sleeve isnt' going to go over it.

Option B; take black widows arm, I'd have to size it down considerably and attach a magnet on it; and using her suite to pull down over the arm, but its going to be a smaller magnet given the smaller arm size vs tony's arm. and may not hold up

What option should I take?

Heres one edited image as proof of concept that this could be a neat figure.

Rest of these shots are non-edited except for last one :) )

thanks for your input' :) )

I don't see the point in ruining a perfectly good Black Widow figure but that's me I guess.

Because i have 3 black widows, 2 are just sitting around collecting dust; plus i think it looks cool, maybe im alone on that point :)

Now you make me thinking to create Potts armor with ZCWO Potts, ummmm.....
C'mon tracking number, come to me! I need Tony!

Now you make me thinking to create Potts armor with ZCWO Potts, ummmm.....
C'mon tracking number, come to me! I need Tony!

Go for it !, and post pictures :1-1:

The longer I think about this, the more/further i want to take it, maybe put armor air flaps from mark vii and have it ripping out of the back of bw suite, crazy i know but might look cool :) and i have extra air flaps not doing anything.

quick photoshop mock up
backblackwidowairflaps_zpsab84d066.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back