Black Panther Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When something looks this awesome it does not matter. Just accept the greatness.

:exactly: Some will call it a PF and some will call it a Comiquette but in the end we can all agree to call it....Awesome.

Never heard of Ayahuasca, but there is plenty of peyote down here in AZ. :D

That's right your in Arizona. :lol I was driving to Phoenix to visit a friend and there was some Natives at a rest stop selling Navajo vases, pottery and you guessed it...Peyote. Unfortunately I didn't get it at the time. But I'll be heading to Monument Valley in a few months so I'll try it for sure.

That's right your in Arizona. :lol I was driving to Phoenix to visit a friend and there was some Natives at a rest stop selling Navajo vases, pottery and you guessed it...Peyote. Unfortunately I didn't get it at the time. But I'll be heading to Monument Valley in a few months so I'll try it for sure.
The natives are the key! :)

Here you go guys:

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

IMG_1006.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

Black Panther looks phenomenal. If I didn't have space limits, it would be one I'd really like to have.

HOT Damn, this piece certainly deliver as I expected it would deliver. If I have the fund this would be the one and only Black Panther to get.

Comes with the kid and Batman miniatures too?!! :wink1:

Back