Black Panther Legacy - 1/6th scale Black Panther (Original Suit) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah head sculpt looks good, but I was expecting an improved one since this is the second attempt. Especially with how good they've become with recent releases and upcoming ones. This just looks like the old sculpt with better paint application. I bought a Maxnut Studios head a while ago in the hopes that I could get the previous version for cheap, or they'd make a new one. Now I can get this and put the Maxnut head on. That sculpt looks more like Boseman.

1692707102560.png

I was surprised to see the new heads are much larger than the previous version - really helps with the proportions.

Love that ratcheted ab crunch.

The whole "product may be slightly different" argument aside. Based on what we've seen so far, that's one hell of a downgrade :(
View attachment 656931
HT continues to use the bait-and-switch tactic they employed on the 1.0 release of the headsculpt. The prototype shown off by JC Hong was all fidelity with spot-on likeness and crispy hair texture...this churned out "2.0" is the same crap sculpt as the 1.0...easy PASS!

Mine “shipped” from Sideshow a couple days ago so it should be here pretty soon. I’m really looking forward to getting this in hand.

I still really like my Civil War BP figure a lot, but the proportions and costume details on this one look fantastic.

Even though will soon have two Black Panther figures, I don’t see it as a violation of my one figure per character rule since the Civil War figure has been holding down the fort at my work office 😁

I just got a waitlist conversion and it gave me the standard 1-day window and
when I went to check out it gave me a 1-minute reservation in my cart.

Glad to get one from Sideshow, though... for some reason my LCS did not order any on this guy.

Will update my Black Panther Solo figure with this head sculpt and swap out my Civil War one for this one.

I just got a waitlist conversion and it gave me the standard 1-day window and
when I went to check out it gave me a 1-minute reservation in my cart.

Glad to get one from Sideshow, though... for some reason my LCS did not order any on this guy.

Will update my Black Panther Solo figure with this head sculpt and swap out my Civil War one for this one.
That's odd why mine is still open. I just checked and I can still purchase it.

Back