Black Panther Legacy - 1/6th scale Black Panther (Original Suit) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His introduction in CW (along with Spidey's in that film) was handled so well, they did such a great job with him in that film. His solo film wasn't anything special.

Happy for those who can get this, might be the last MCU T'Challa we get, glad we got HT's A team on this one.

Looks like the same proto head to me. Maybe they can actually make it this time.

299139015_10158736582917344_5317558253432983968_n.jpg
marvel-black-panther-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903380-05__47247.1518206894.jpg

Yeah that’s my concern…same great proto headsculpt as last time and we all know how the production version came out.

I do like this set A LOT and will buy it. While the other helmet and accessories were never part of the suit I still like the look.

Looks really good to me. I ever got a BP figure before and not sure I need one now but I really like the upgrade. Always felt the original was a little bland by just reusing the MoS body. Proportions look a lot better this time. HT really pumping out some 2.0s lately and I’m honestly not mad about it at all

Looks really good to me. I ever got a BP figure before and not sure I need one now but I really like the upgrade. Always felt the original was a little bland by just reusing the MoS body. Proportions look a lot better this time. HT really pumping out some 2.0s lately and I’m honestly not mad about it at all
You mean you arent excited for ms. marvel and she hulk? :)

I like that they’re reworking/improving older releases much better than the lazy chrome/neon repaints for sure. this isnt for me, but still looks pretty great.

This is sick. A while ago I was chasing this version, but gave up because of the prices.

Now I can complete my essential Marvel collection with this even better version !!!

Re-issues can be bitter for some, but if you don't have something and they improve on the original it's EPIC !!

Downside : todays price is not cheap !!

I can stop thinking of getting back the 1.0 I sold a few months back. I empathize with those who just bought the 1.0.

Around SDCC a few weeks ago when Hot Toys had all the “Coming Soon” placeholders up I was hoping for a re-release of the Civil War BP. The Collecting Gods have answered muh prayyyerrrs! 🙌🏾

Back