Bits & Pieces shipping end of July!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm shipping all my pre-orders this weekend 08/06/2011. I just picked them up and got them in storage on Friday. Sorry the due date has been a little off. The guys at Robot Chicken have been keeping me busy! Promise they're going out this weekend!!!!!

Awesome, cant wait to get mine!! When are we gonna hear some news about the next project coming out??

I'm shipping all my pre-orders this weekend 08/06/2011. I just picked them up and got them in storage on Friday. Sorry the due date has been a little off. The guys at Robot Chicken have been keeping me busy! Promise they're going out this weekend!!!!!

What have you beeing doing for Robot Chicken?

I'm not at liberty to say exactly... yet. The company who does their animation is called Shadow Machine. That's who I sculpt and build models for. Once they give the thumbs up I can let you guys know what it is.

Other than that Bits & Pieces will be shipping this weekend and announcements for a figure and other upcoming projects will be very soon! I should have some teaser pics shortly. I'm just putting the finishing touches on a prototype.... Stay tuned!

I'm not at liberty to say exactly... yet. The company who does their animation is called Shadow Machine. That's who I sculpt and build models for. Once they give the thumbs up I can let you guys know what it is.

Other than that Bits & Pieces will be shipping this weekend and announcements for a figure and other upcoming projects will be very soon! I should have some teaser pics shortly. I'm just putting the finishing touches on a prototype.... Stay tuned!

YES!!!:yess:

Got my set in today and man is it awesome! The packaging is a work of art in itself and these are some of the coolest horror accessories I have ever seen! I will def be on the lookout for any future releases by this company.

Got my set in today and man is it awesome! The packaging is a work of art in itself and these are some of the coolest horror accessories I have ever seen! I will def be on the lookout for any future releases by this company.
Glad you like it:yess: That makes all the hard work worth while!!! Announcements are coming very soon!

Just got my set. Fan-freaking-tastic! It feels like some old school Sideshow horror accessories! I absolutely love it! I can safely say Bits and Pieces #2 will get ordered for sure!

My favorite thing is the severed head with the gash that can actually hold the weapons in it. I hope there will be more things along that line in the future. I'd also like to see unsevered heads like that. I've always wanted a Jason victim with an axe or machete in his head, but with the head still attached to the rest of the body. So maybe some generic heads we could pop onto existing bodies, etc would be cool too!

I like what I'm seeing and I know I'll be getting more :D

PS I'm afraid of cutting myself with the weapons and getting tetanus :lol They are that real and nasty looking!

Any Ebay Links for the set -being in the uk the shipping more than the product,.

Possible it,ll be cheaper through ebay but caint seam to find them!!!!

Any Ebay Links for the set -being in the uk the shipping more than the product,.

Possible it,ll be cheaper through ebay but caint seam to find them!!!!

You can got to Big Bad Toy Store, Monkey Depot, Toy Anxiety, Time Walker Toys and Cotswald Collectibles. They all carry Bits & Pieces and ship internationally. They should be able to give you a good rate and get one out to you.

And to all the happy customers out there... I'm so glad you like my first product! What I have planned for you next should really (and hopefully) blow you away :)

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't updated anything in a bit. It's been quite crazy at the studio.

So to answer your questions... Yes!!!! Figure(s) are next!
I will make an announcement very soon and let you all in on what's been going on.

Stay tuned!!!!!

Back