Bits & Pieces shipping end of July!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sideshow Dooley

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just an update for all of you Horror fans. My 1:6th scale accessory pack "Bits & Pieces" will be shipping end of July. I'll be following that product very shortly with something very special... and kinda dead! Thanks for all your support Sideshow Freaks!!!!

Cheers~
Dooley

Just an update for all of you Horror fans. My 1:6th scale accessory pack "Bits & Pieces" will be shipping end of July. I'll be following that product very shortly with something very special... and kinda dead! Thanks for all your support Sideshow Freaks!!!!

Cheers~
Dooley

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

:rock

So to wet your blood-soaked whistles a bit... pics will be up soon as well as licensing news! I've been working really hard on this company! Trying to deliver the goods for you horror fans.

Just so you know it's not Jason, Freddy or Leatherface... I think in my career I've done enough of those guys ;)

There's new "Creeps" to dig up and put on your shelf! You may now discuss!!!

So to wet your blood-soaked whistles a bit... pics will be up soon as well as licensing news! I've been working really hard on this company! Trying to deliver the goods for you horror fans.

:rock:banana:banana:banana:rock

Just so you know it's not Jason, Freddy or Leatherface... I think in my career I've done enough of those guys ;)

:monkey2:medic
Just kidding (kinda :wink1:), can't wait to see what you have in store!

As in "Night of the"?

Or perhaps Creephow?

AGH! SUSPENSE!!!

There's new "Creeps" to dig up and put on your shelf! You may now discuss!!!

Yeah I instantly thought of Night of the Creeps when I read that, but the dig up part isn't adding up with that. Creepshow figures would be sweet.... Hmmmmm.... Damn riddles! Just spill the beans!!! Lol.

saintsyn, I still have that Joker head boxed up ready to go out just have to find the time to get him to the post. I'll let you know when I do. Didn't want you thinking I bailed out.

Yeah I instantly thought of Night of the Creeps when I read that, but the dig up part isn't adding up with that. Creepshow figures would be sweet.... Hmmmmm.... Damn riddles! Just spill the beans!!! Lol.

saintsyn, I still have that Joker head boxed up ready to go out just have to find the time to get him to the post. I'll let you know when I do. Didn't want you thinking I bailed out.

No problemo. Going to be traveling for a bit anywhoo....

And for Night of the Creeps, there IS the zombie axe murderer that dug HIMSELF up..... food for thought!

Back