Big Chief Studios: Peaky Blinders 1/6 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IIRC, InArt were interested in doing Peaky Blinders but when they contacted the BBC they had already made a deal with Big Chief and BBC didn't want two companies competing over the same license. Would have been nice though.
Dude, we waited like 10 years to get these figures from BCS. InArt wasn't even coceived at that time.

IIRC, InArt were interested in doing Peaky Blinders but when they contacted the BBC they had already made a deal with Big Chief and BBC didn't want two companies competing over the same license. Would have been nice though.
If INART had got the licence i'm guessing they would have only made a Tommy Shelby figure. And we can't have Tommy alone without having CRAZY Arthur standing along side him:giggle:

I'd still love to see INART get the licence though, maybe do a movie version?

Indeed, but doesn’t mean they can’t get the license now that BCS has made these two. Just depends on how long BCS has the license for and/or if they renew it after their time is up. If these are the only two they plan on making, then it could be somewhat sooner. As we know though, InArt has more than a full plate as it is. So even if they were to get the license, it could be quite a long time before they actually get to the figures unless they bump something else to the back of the line in favor of this license

P1110536.jpg
P1110540.jpg
P1110562.jpg
P1110585.jpg
P1110569.jpg
P1110578.jpg
P1110573.jpg

Last edited:
I was about to post this over in the BCS Who thread but decided to do a quick search and found you guys. Missed Cillian signed edition (was it ever even there?) Was going to buy one for a gift. Oh well. I'm pretty new to this show myself and in the US. Is it showing on any channel or have to subscribe to BBC streaming to binge? Have to say the tailoring on these are pretty next level. Which is all the more disheartening knowing what could have been for Doctor Who. With a dash of luck, maybe just maybe eventually MR will uncover 6th Doctor and The Master in a warehouse one day soon. I'll hold my breath on the others though...

I was about to post this over in the BCS Who thread but decided to do a quick search and found you guys. Missed Cillian signed edition (was it ever even there?) Was going to buy one for a gift. Oh well. I'm pretty new to this show myself and in the US. Is it showing on any channel or have to subscribe to BBC streaming to binge? Have to say the tailoring on these are pretty next level. Which is all the more disheartening knowing what could have been for Doctor Who. With a dash of luck, maybe just maybe eventually MR will uncover 6th Doctor and The Master in a warehouse one day soon. I'll hold my breath on the others though...
Keep an eye out for future drops on the MR website. I'm sure they have still stock left.

FYI that Master Replicas has these for 50% off (both signature and regular).
Thanks for posting this. Wish I would’ve seen this sooner to have gotten the signature version of Tommy but picked up the regular. $100 for a figure is so unheard of these days that it was pretty much a no brainer. Leaves a lot of room in the budget for modding and upgrades

Last edited:
Yeah what the heck, 64% off.

What's the difference between the versions? Just one has a signature plaque? No other goodies?

Last edited:
Yeah what the heck, 64% off.

What's the difference between the visions? Just one has a signature plaque? No other goodies?
There were technically 3 versions.
Regular edition
Exclusive edition which included the Tommy Gun
Signature edition which was just the regular edition with the included metal signature plaque. The signature plaque was physically signed by the actors though rather than printed on which was pretty cool

While all but confirmed, sales were obviously not good given BCS folding; so I think the signature version was just left over stock of the regular edition repackaged with the signature plaque and new box to try to get more sales and any money loss very much like what QMX did with their signature edition Malcom Reynolds signed by Nathan Fillion long after the exclusive and regular editions were released.

Thanks for posting this. Wish I would’ve seen this sooner to have gotten the signature version of Tommy but picked up the regular. $100 for a figure is so unheard of these days that it was pretty much a no brainer. Leaves a lot of room in the budget for modding and upgrades
The only issue with Master Replicas is that NO ONE got a tracking number so far.

They say that it will take them 14 working days to ship the item. I already passed the 14 days mark. No tracking number no nothing

Well sheet.

After reading some reviews they seem to have **** customer service and poor shipping times/doesn't ship. Eh don't' feel like dealing with any of that. Just going to get a refund/chargeback.

The only issue with Master Replicas is that NO ONE got a tracking number so far.

They say that it will take them 14 working days to ship the item. I already passed the 14 days mark. No tracking number no nothing
Ahh that’s unfortunate and concerning. I’ll wait it out some and if nothing comes of it, I’ll follow through with a chargeback from my CC. Thanks for the heads up! :duff

Last edited:
I chased up my order yesterday, via email and got a reply this morning.

"The Peaky Blinders stock is delayed reaching their warehouse"...make of that what you will.

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt for the time being.
You should be ok. MR are just REALLY slow when it comes to shipping out orders.

I bought the QMX captain's chair from them and it was over two weeks from when i placed the order before it finally shipped.

Master Replicas just acquired QMx.

Anyway, they sell items they don't physically have in stock, which is terrible for customers, IMO. That's why it takes 2wks+

My Dr Who figures took the best part of a month.

Master Replicas just acquired QMx.

Anyway, they sell items they don't physically have in stock, which is terrible for customers, IMO. That's why it takes 2wks+

My Dr Who figures took the best part of a month.
I wish I knew in advance that it was going to be cheap and the service would suck. No offence to CS team, they are trying the best they can with the cards they were given

Back