Bib Fortuna Priority Pre-Order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alice Adrenochrome said:
6 hours later, 60 Bib's left!

Guess the complete exclusive ES will be sold out over the next 20 minutes.

Shows you how many people like him lol. Should have done Skiff Guard Lando instead.

A lot of folks haven't decided if they want Jabba or not yet. To get Bib, for a lot of us, is to bite the bullet and get Jabba too.

Customikey said:
A lot of folks haven't decided if they want Jabba or not yet. To get Bib, for a lot of us, is to bite the bullet and get Jabba too.

How could someone not want Jabba? I've seen ROTJ twice sine he was announced last week for the sake of ..... well I don't really know but it made me want to watch ROTJ.

I do think that is part of it. If folks get Bib then they almost have to get Jabba or vice versa. They just go together IMO. No problem for me I wanted them once I saw them last week.

jlcmsu said:
I do think that is part of it. If folks get Bib then they almost have to get Jabba or vice versa. They just go together IMO. No problem for me I wanted them once I saw them last week.

I'm having a hard time thinking of a character I wouldn't get but I understand why Bib is taking a longer time, not just the ES but he's probably the least essential character thus far (Kit was a Jedi, that makes him essential).

I would like to know why SS decided to go with an ES of 2500 for this character though.

Darth Loki said:
I would like to know why SS decided to go with an ES of 2500 for this character though.

I think it has to do with the amount of orders placed at SDCC. What I think happened is this:

Bib had a set edition size for the exclusive. Sideshow then added all the orders from SDCC to that pre-set edition size and arrived at 2500. So what's nearly sold out right now is that original edition size, but since people ordered at SDCC, they aren't ordering now. Hence the longer time span to sell-out.

Sorta like an Inclusive/Exclusive hybrid.

BTW, around 15 Bibs left...

I'm calling it early, sold out baby. Nice job on the ES for a secondary (but essential for the Jabba Set up) fig, most who wanted one got one!

pjam said:
I'm calling it early, sold out baby. Nice job on the ES for a secondary (but essential for the Jabba Set up) fig, most who wanted one got one!

It is sold out. I just tried looking at the order page, and it's listed as non-existent. I guess they're transitioning between exclusive and regular now.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
It is sold out. I just tried looking at the order page, and it's listed as non-existent. I guess they're transitioning between exclusive and regular now.
There is no regular edition. 2,500 is all they're making.

Just kidding. :D

Back