**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that line. Just before Obi-Wan says he loved him and he was his brother - and all Anakin can feel in that moment aside from the pain is pure hatred. He delivered it incredibly well too. On paper it seems like a crap dialogue but for what was portrayed of them in both films and what was said along with the delivery, for me at least, it packs a punch. One of the most convincing lines and delivery from any character/actor in the entirety of Star Wars.

I had no issues with Hayden's "I hate you!" Sounds fine for someone who just had 3 limbs slashed off by his brother/father/mentor who he sees as stealing his love from him.
Yeah, because that makes so much sense. Crafty ol' Obi-Wan - waiting until Padme is 9 months pregnant with a Sith Lord's offspring before making his move lol...

But of course I assume you meant that in his rage he believed Obi-Wan had turned Padme against him, not that he had stolen her.

One of the most convincing lines and delivery from any character/actor in the entirety of Star Wars.

liar-anakin.gif

Luke had Force Crush
Qui Gin Jinn had Force Cringe

Attachments

• 240DCC82-9F4C-45C7-8B94-0DE6AEB10263.jpeg
    240DCC82-9F4C-45C7-8B94-0DE6AEB10263.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 0
I can't wait for the flashbacta scene.

Obi-Wan arrives on Tatooine, dumps Luke on the Lars doorstep, feints from heat stroke, gets kidnapped by Jawas, earns their respect and learns their ways, survives on nothing but Jawa breast milk and eventually earns a cave to squat in after barely besting their strongest female child warrior.

Let's not forget:

"My heart is beating, hoping that kiss will not become a scar."
I love how he basically blames her for him making a pass at her, lol.

"I'm haunted by the kiss that you should never have given me. My heart is beating... hoping that kiss will not become a scar."

I also love that he specifies that his heart is beating as if it wasn't a second by second occurrence for every living mammal, lol.

Absolutely.

Rey's theme, Kylo's theme, March of the Resistance and then Mando's theme and Boba's theme. All very well done. Same with Solo and RO.

But Obi-Wan may have the most forgettable music in all of SW.
I don't remember Boba's theme at all.
What even is the main theme? Just that little bit that plays during the title screen, lol?
It is played pretty loudly in the 1st episode.
Pretty much. It's a 4 minute track and we get about 4 seconds of it in the show.

I like the theme when it gets going. At the 40 sec mark it conveys the sadness that is Obi Wan at the 1:09 mark it starts to pick up.

I like it. Not JW best but I would take it over Boba Fett theme any day, Which I just went to listen to remember what it sounds like... Ewwwww. Just cause you can remember it does not make it good :lol

I am not a fan of Solo's theme. I don't know how that one goes either. its the only SW film soundtrack I dont own. Well I guess I do on digital but not the CD itself.

I don't know. Give the full theme a shot. Its not bad. Not great but not bad. IMO Obi Wan should not have a big theme since he did not have one in any of the other films.

This does sound better and should be the full theme

Uses the force theme for the quiet parts and goes into the New theme... I like the new theme just fine. Sometimes the best music and best albums are not catchy at first.

Thats what crap pop music and Boba Fett's theme are for :lol

Back